News Membership/Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

I encountered this rigmarole last year. How come the tickets are supposed to be on sale for members today, and yet there's no 'buy tickets' link on the AFC website, the AFL website, the Adelaide Oval website or the Ticketek website? They can't expect people to buy tickets if the portal is hidden or non-existent. Last year I had to ring up but I can't do that till this afternoon.

Members have free entry. The ''advertising '' sent out is to ensure a seat.

Due to the size of Noarlunga buying a reserved seat guarantees entry.

Edit: Added email send out

Get behind the Crows in the pre-season during the 2017 JLT Community Series.

All Crows members with match day entitlements will have free entry to all Adelaide Crows matches during the JLT Community Series. Simply scan your 2017 Crows Membership card at the gate for general admission entry (subject to capacity). You can upgrade using your barcode number on the back of your member card to purchase a reserved seat or you can register for a general admission ticket to guarantee your entry (subject to availability) through Ticketmaster.

Non-access and We Fly As One members can purchase tickets to Adelaide Crows’ JLT Community Series matches through Ticketmaster. Ticket prices are shown below.

Hickinbotham Oval's capacity won't be an issue. Grandstand seating, however, will be (but then City Mazda's stand isn't overly huge either).

Be interesting if they let cars around the oval or not though

I encountered this rigmarole last year. How come the tickets are supposed to be on sale for members today, and yet there's no 'buy tickets' link on the AFC website, the AFL website, the Adelaide Oval website or the Ticketek website? They can't expect people to buy tickets if the portal is hidden or non-existent. Last year I had to ring up but I can't do that till this afternoon.

Tickets for the Adelaide-based JLT games are on sale through Ticketmaster. That's why they're not on the Ticketek website.

I just got a text from the MRS saying my Spray Jacket has arrived
Got mine today too.

vFTUpRw.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like they put the crows logo on the suns jacket, The Chinese will love it.

People over here will think it's the Ratbirds logo on a 49'ers jacket

Got the below email yesterday from Leanne. She has been a great help to me over the years. Pushing my Gold Membership through and a membership for my nephew. She's a great lady and will be sadly missed.

Dam it looks like I will have to speak to members services for any help in the future.

Hi all

I’m just writing to let you know that I have resigned from the Club and am moving into a different career path in the medical arena.

My final day at the Crows will be Friday 3 March, so if there is anything I can assist with prior to this time, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me.

At this stage, I’m not sure whether or not I am being replaced, so best approach if you need anything beyond Friday 3 March would be to contact our call centre on 8440 6690.

It has been a pleasure dealing with you all during my time at the Crows and I wish you all the best for your future!

Feel free to add me on LinkedIn here https://www.linkedin.com/in/leanne-fardone-97909160/

Warm wishes

Leanne

Got the below email yesterday from Leanne. She has been a great help to me over the years. Pushing my Gold Membership through and a membership for my nephew. She's a great lady and will be sadly missed.

Dam it looks like I will have to speak to members services for any help in the future.

Hi all

I’m just writing to let you know that I have resigned from the Club and am moving into a different career path in the medical arena.

My final day at the Crows will be Friday 3 March, so if there is anything I can assist with prior to this time, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me.

At this stage, I’m not sure whether or not I am being replaced, so best approach if you need anything beyond Friday 3 March would be to contact our call centre on 8440 6690.

It has been a pleasure dealing with you all during my time at the Crows and I wish you all the best for your future!

Feel free to add me on LinkedIn here https://www.linkedin.com/in/leanne-fardone-97909160/

Warm wishes

Leanne

Yes, I think anyone she has had direct contact with received the e-mail. I would assume they will put someone in that spot soon enough. She was helpful in coordinating my tickets reaching who they needed to go to.

Seems to me that reading your post and knowing my contacts with the club that it is necessary to have someone like that in their department.

Hi all

Warm wishes

Leanne

She was a great help to me in finding the best possible seats under cover when we moved to AO.
She went the extra mile and I hope they find someone good to replace her.

Leanne was the "direct sales manager", which is probably why she was so helpful in getting s**t done. Was more than just a regular membership grunt who probably don't have the authority to do anything.

I only ever dealt with her once, but she was very helpful. Got me some tickets for the 2nd Showdown last year.

Hickinbotham Oval's capacity won't be an issue. Grandstand seating, however, will be (but then City Mazda's stand isn't overly huge either).

Be interesting if they let cars around the oval or not though

There will be no cars allowed around the oval. Company I work for sponsor South we are helping out on the day.

Just got an e-mail advising of on sale dates for Essential Crows guest passes.

In the e-mail it also mentioned we've lost reciprocal access to the AFL Members at the MCG, but can still buy guest passes into the area.

Gee AFC, that's something would've been nice to bring to our attention in October. Also means a price rise for the membership with less benefits. Sounds like my Foxtel subscription.

Just got an e-mail advising of on sale dates for Essential Crows guest passes.

In the e-mail it also mentioned we've lost reciprocal access to the AFL Members at the MCG, but can still buy guest passes into the area.

Gee AFC, that's something would've been nice to bring to our attention in October. Also means a price rise for the membership with less benefits. Sounds like my Foxtel subscription.
I posted last year that this was happening. Port sent an email to my wife about it for her power essential. Was worried it would happen to crows as well. My aofm still gets it

I posted last year that this was happening. Port sent an email to my wife about it for her power essential. Was worried it would happen to crows as well. My aofm still gets it

Oh yeah heard it on here as well. Pity the club wasn't upfront about it, but I guess profits before members is still alive and well at the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back