News Membership/Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone going to the season launch tonight.

Good luck getting anywhere near Adelaide Oval if you are. Traffic chaos everywhere and I might need a sherper to help me find my car afterwards lol!

Given the very low numbers here I reckon many have given up and gone home.

Whoever decided that a Thursday afternoon in the city was a good idea for our season launch is an idiot.

Whoever decided that a Thursday afternoon in the city was a good idea for our season launch is an idiot.

Agreed. Reckon it's put off quite a few people.

I've gone largely because I'm seeing the Soweto Gospel Choir in the RCC afterwards, otherwise I'd have put it in the too hard basket.

At least people got their memberships... I paid for a Global Crow membership to watch online from Cambodia, 3 weeks later I have missed every game so far because I am "Geoblocked" and they dont seem to have a clue on how to fix it. The help team dont even respond anymore. I dont see how they can sell a global membership that allows online viewing from anywhere in the world, and then it doesnt actually work...

The membership department told me that AOFM wont get reciprocal rights to the MCG this year either. Is this correct or are they full of it. Still not happy they pulled benefits after everyone signed up.

At least people got their memberships... I paid for a Global Crow membership to watch online from Cambodia, 3 weeks later I have missed every game so far because I am "Geoblocked" and they dont seem to have a clue on how to fix it. The help team dont even respond anymore. I dont see how they can sell a global membership that allows online viewing from anywhere in the world, and then it doesnt actually work...

Isn't the global crow just a reselling of https://www.watchafl.com.au/ ? perhaps try sending them a support request directly http://help.watchafl.com.au/support/tickets/new

got my vic membership pack today. haven't opened it up yet, but i'm looking forward to seeing what we get this year

nice feature this year i've noticed. on my temporary membership e-card i got sent when i got notification that my pack had been dispatched, it says how long i've been a member for. don't recall that appearing previously

CEO @Fages1 says our 2017 membership figure is currently in excess of 66,000! Thank you & well done Crows fans ️ #weflyasone https://t.co/tc15FYpygL

Only about 1000 less than our final total last year.
Melt on tealster board in 3,2,1......

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Obviously there numbers are down cause we are hearing nothing about it.
to be fair, they've been sooking about the colour red far too much to worry about little things like membership numbers and website hits

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't the global crow just a reselling of https://www.watchafl.com.au/ ? perhaps try sending them a support request directly http://help.watchafl.com.au/support/tickets/new

Yeah I have been dealing with them for a few weeks and they havent really offered any help, just thrown their hands in the air and said they dont know. They wanted access to my computer to see what the problem is, but I have tried watching on multiple devices without success so its certainly not my computer. In 2 days I will be in vietnam and I will try again, but it shouldnt matter where I am if this is actually a "global" membership

Yeah I have been dealing with them for a few weeks and they havent really offered any help, just thrown their hands in the air and said they dont know. They wanted access to my computer to see what the problem is, but I have tried watching on multiple devices without success so its certainly not my computer. In 2 days I will be in vietnam and I will try again, but it shouldnt matter where I am if this is actually a "global" membership

I believe it does matter. Are you using an Australian IP address and/or Australian internet access provider? If you are--the global pass will not work. It is designed solely for use outside of Australia.

I believe it does matter. Are you using an Australian IP address and/or Australian internet access provider? If you are--the global pass will not work. It is designed solely for use outside of Australia.

It should be irrelevant as I am backpacking through Asia, using hotel wifi connections and I buy sim cards and use local providers for my mobile in each country. Currently my IP is located in Phnom Penh, still blocked. Im not that tech savvy, but I just googled my IP address and it says Phnom Penh, which is where I am. Ive tried at least 6 different wifi connections so far which are all in different locations

It should be irrelevant as I am backpacking through Asia, using hotel wifi connections and I buy sim cards and use local providers for my mobile in each country. Currently my IP is located in Phnom Penh, still blocked. Im not that tech savvy, but I just googled my IP address and it says Phnom Penh, which is where I am. Ive tried at least 6 different wifi connections so far which are all in different locations

Agreed, should work then

Did they give you a new pass?

They actually havent replied to emails in over a week.... I emailed the club over 24 hours ago and no response either

I know the thing these days is to email and tweet, etc...

But if you are able to make a call without paying an exorbitant amount, you are FAR better off speaking to a human being.

I realize I am an old man but it's always been my experience you can get what you want faster by talking to them directly.

Emails are easy to ignore.

Your voice isn't

For what it's worth

But if you are able to make a call without paying an exorbitant amount, you are FAR better off speaking to a human being.

I realize I am an old man but it's always been my experience you can get what you want faster by talking to them directly.

Your voice isn't

For what it's worth

On the flip side, phone calls are like verbal contracts. No evidence it ever existed.

Your voice isn't

For what it's worth

I find nothing gets done about issues like this until you take it public and start posting on social websites about the issue. I just got an email back from the AFC basically washing their hands of the problem because they are selling a product from another company. But if this was a merchandise problem they wouldnt tell me to go speak to the clothing manufacturer.

Frustration growing!!! Urge to support St. Kilda rising...

On the flip side, phone calls are like verbal contracts. No evidence it ever existed.

Naw cause you keep at it until you get what you need/want

I find nothing gets done about issues like this until you take it public and start posting on social websites about the issue. I just got an email back from the AFC basically washing their hands of the problem because they are selling a product from another company. But if this was a merchandise problem they wouldnt tell me to go speak to the clothing manufacturer.

Frustration growing!!! Urge to support St. Kilda rising...

Disagree, only way it's gonna get done is to go up chain of command by phone.

Sure sometimes public media forms may work but it isn't effective means of getting what you need mate.

Pick up phone and call organization

Also it isn't hard to ask for name of people you spoke with and take notes yourself.

;)

Also it isn't hard to ask for name of people you spoke with and take notes yourself.

;)

email is better. Firstly, it's almost always the preferred method of communication of providers. So you're generally playing by their rules. And secondly, you have a legitimate trail of correspondence. And whilst personal notes are better than nothing, I think we still run into the fundamental weakness of verbal contracts. But you know this, you're a lawyer ;).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back