News Membership/Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw someone get removed from the hill after he topped up a 600ml coke from a hip flask. Would suggest that they had been seen on camera? I would hope that the same cameras are used for the purposes of keeping an eye on violence and unruly behaviour as well as cracking down on those daring not to spend $13.50 on a drink.
There was an altercation on the Hill in last years round 22 Showsown where SAPOL went to the footage.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Question - I have a 3-game GA membership. Didn't use it for GWS, and for the Essendon game I used the barcode to upgrade to a seated ticket. Does upgrading count as one of the 3 matches (eg. I'd have 2 matches left) or do I still have 3?

Question - I have a 3-game GA membership. Didn't use it for GWS, and for the Essendon game I used the barcode to upgrade to a seated ticket. Does upgrading count as one of the 3 matches (eg. I'd have 2 matches left) or do I still have 3?
I'm 99% sure it does. I did this last year and rang up to check if it did. The logic is that you don't just get a 3 game membership to keep purchasing cheap reserved seats all the time. It is just an upgrade on one of your games.

My housemate has kindly informed me this morning that the 2x GA season membership passes I lent him for last night were confiscated when he & his mate were caught with a hip flask and kicked out. :mad:

Does anyone know if I'm going to be able to get them back? And if so, how?

I plan to call the club on Tuesday, but my friend who owns the 2nd pass is pretty concerned so was hoping someone here might be able to give us some insight.
In case any one was wondering the outcome.

Both my friend and I received a letter from the club yesterday about the incident, but thankfully our passes were included!!

Lesson learnt, don't trust housemate.
More importantly, I can go to games again! :thumbsu:

Tried this a couple of years ago and it won't work.

Went to 3 games through the year a combination of using barcode and upgrading. It was the last game of the season and I tried to get in and was denied.
Luckily I asked on Facebook if anyone had a spare ticket and someone lent me theirs on their way in.

What may work though is if you keep on getting ticket upgrades. I know it lets you even if you've purchased 3 upgrades already. What I'm not sure about is if it would then on scan on the way in.
Would be an interesting test. But not exactly ethical.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

was wondering if someone could help me i am looking for any sort of membership where i can contribute to the club whilst being able to get some seated tickets for the 3 or 4 games a season i could actually attend that are not in row z of the top tier is there anything like this available

was wondering if someone could help me i am looking for any sort of membership where i can contribute to the club whilst being able to get some seated tickets for the 3 or 4 games a season i could actually attend that are not in row z of the top tier is there anything like this available
You would have to go a 3 game membership
Then pay the extra to upgrade to a seat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting situation regarding Port Power memberships I found out yesterday. It seems that if you have been a member for a few years and don't renew then the Power often send out a free membership on your birthday as a gift to you in the hope of enticing you back into their fold. This would have an effect of increasing their membership numbers for that year for very little cost to them. Good strategy? Maybe. But I it sure makes them look desperate.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

http://www.afc.com.au/news/2017-06-14/crows-soar-to-membership-milestone

72930 members.

Thats a great effort.

Do they count Adelaide Oval Football members.

If they do then members like me that have a AOFM+Gold maybe counted twice.
Fantastic achievement from the club, be nice to know the breakdown in each category of memberships from 11 game to 3 game, interstate members ect. The club last year said it generated $20,354,578 from membership sales, be well up this season.

Some idiot must've tried to use their Essential Crows membership card to access the MCG and gave the club a serve when it was knocked back.

Got a reminder e-mail from the club reminding us we need to purchase tickets into the AFL Reserve now.

what do i do if my barcode doesn't work when trying to buy tickets to the crows/pies game? i just want to sit with fellow supporters! not stuck with 10,000 rabid crazies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back