News Membership/Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

#1 in temporary PR dick measuring.

Reassess when the AFL gives official numbers and we see comparative revenue.

But even that is dick measuring contest, for example they count our 11 game member the same as Ports 3 game Advertiser customer.

Bit like how John Holmes and Peewee Herman both have dicks but in reality they are nothing alike.

For anyone heading to Etihad for the Essendon game in R21, which side of the ground do the Crows cheer squad sit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

gold member. but not the austin powers kind.

Your barcode won't provide any special discounts/seating for games at the MCG. Essential Crows members can access the AFL Reserve, everyone else just gets normal tickets (if you didn't snap up one of the freebies on offer earlier in the week).

For the Collingwood game, you should be able to get away with GA at the gate on the day for $25.

Your barcode won't provide any special discounts/seating for games at the MCG. Essential Crows members can access the AFL Reserve, everyone else just gets normal tickets (if you didn't snap up one of the freebies on offer earlier in the week).

For the Collingwood game, you should be able to get away with GA at the gate on the day for $25.
just wanted seating with crows members. not randomly in the crowd via GA. anyway. all good.

I'd just like to apologise if we fall off a cliff over the next few weeks, it'll be my fault.
Geelong was the signpost game I think I needed to upgrade to a Gold membership..
Ummmmmm, it's been sold out nearly all year....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bit the bullet and bought a membership through the website.

So far all I have received is an email confirming payment, nothing further.

I was at least expecting a welcome email that contained more information.

What should I expect and how long should it take? The whole process does not seem very straight forward.

Edit: Well bugger me, literally 1 minute after posting this I got a more official looking email.

Does anyone know what it means when you have "AFC Corporate" written under your Membership name as the member type?

I assume I am Silver Essential Crow. I dropped the Gold a few years back and undecided if I would go to the GF anyway. I figure if I really want to go you can get a ticket by paying for a corporate event.

I didn't get an email about Gold upgrade.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ummmmmm, it's been sold out nearly all year....

I rang up months ago and they told me it was sold out, I asked to be put on a waiting list as it sounded like the afl were going to be giving more to the clubs. Member services said there is no wait list and the afl won't be releasing more tickets to the clubs.

Nek minnit.

Thank goodness I got them, just paid for the upgrades then, would have been very pissed if we missed out.

Last edited:
It's really weird, I clicked that link then logged in and it let me purchase an upgrade but I'm only a bronze member.
So I rang up confirming if this is right and the girl said it isn't and I would need to purchase a general admission membership on top of my regular one so all up $390. Not sure what to do...don't want to be the jinx either.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Yea it's a bit steep, but makes sense that you can't upgrade from Bronze to Gold.
Yep, I have no problem with the amount. Just curious as to why I can upgrade my membership but I'm not meant to be able to.
If I went through with it online would I be able to get a ticket in the future?

Yep, I have no problem with the amount. Just curious as to why I can upgrade my membership but I'm not meant to be able to.
If I went through with it online would I be able to get a ticket in the future?

That happend to me two years ago. I was an AOFM and Boundary Line crow member and they let a gold upgrade go through. Got a call fro Leanne Fardone who has now left but she allowed me to keep due to it being their fault and because I had aofm

That happend to me two years ago. I was an AOFM and Boundary Line crow member and they let a gold upgrade go through. Got a call fro Leanne Fardone who has now left but she allowed me to keep due to it being their fault and because I had aofm
Haha nice! Decisions decisions!

After circumnavigating the globe on a very slow boat and meandering across the length and width of the United States of America whilst also avoiding border patrols, ICE, walls both figurative and imaginative--I am happy to report:

I finally received little AC's and my family membership packs. Not sure I am loving the canary lids we got--but guess they changed up what our seats received this year. (was hoping for red or the blue again would have been fine too)

:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back