Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

I have my tickets. It took me about half an hour and I had to pay extra to get tickets I am happy with. I think the process was put together by our strength and conditioning team - it is a dogs breakfast.

does anyone have “clubhouse” access? Used to be printed on our memberships cards but nothing on the new digital tickets about it? Any ideas how they will work this?
Email I got from them:

Hi holybishop,

You will be SMS’d a link to a ticket on your phone this afternoon.

This link will take you to a digital card that you can screen shot to your phone and show to enter the River view rooms.

The rooms will remain subject to capacity and the card will have your name on it, you will need to log into your MyFreo account to access this card.

Best,

Alana

Got the link which is a link to literally a photo of the Freo Clubhouse logo. It will be easily abused with screenshots circulated amongst people.

Anyone managed to get their app to stay signed in yet?
App is a complete pain in the ass ,I received an email from the club saying that there was problems with Android and Samsung ,I have tried both apple and Android and they keep saying (looks like you took a wrong turn,,)or they make you sign in over and over add nauseam

No problem with staying signed in, but I've got linked accounts. Last year, all four tickets would load and I could just side scroll between them. This year, you've got to scan one barcode, close it, switch accounts, view the ticket for the round, show barcode, close it, switch accounts ...

I feel terrible for the people who were standing behind me at the turnstile as I scanned my family and me into the game.

I saved our tickets to Google Pay before the game. That worked well for game day. My problem was that I found my ticket easily but couldn't get to my husband's. Eventually i worked out how to toggle between the two on the club app. Once you know how, it is obvious, but I struggled for a while. .

Yesterday I was able to download Round 4 tickets easily.

The Club House link is the same. You have to toggle to get to your partner's. That's a good idea to screenshot it before the game. My friend lost hers on her phone and was quite stressed at the entry.

I think that it will get easier.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

No problem with staying signed in, but I've got linked accounts. Last year, all four tickets would load and I could just side scroll between them. This year, you've got to scan one barcode, close it, switch accounts, view the ticket for the round, show barcode, close it, switch accounts ...

I feel terrible for the people who were standing behind me at the turnstile as I scanned my family and me into the game.
Before the game, take screenshots of the tickets/barcodes. Then scan, swipe, scan... repeat as needed. You can also email / text the screenshots to others if you want to transfer your ticket.

Before the game, take screenshots of the tickets/barcodes. Then scan, swipe, scan... repeat as needed. You can also email / text the screenshots to others if you want to transfer your ticket.
Thanks. I'd decided that was the way to go, but also feared that it wouldn't work for some reason that defies the physical laws of digital imaging, so it's nice to have confirmation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks. I'd decided that was the way to go, but also feared that it wouldn't work for some reason that defies the physical laws of digital imaging, so it's nice to have confirmation.
I did it every game last season and last weekend. It's all good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back