Membership

rolling01

Team Captain
Oct 23, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Has anyone received their 2021 membership packs yet? (sorry if there is an existing thread i couldn't find it)

cheers

Jun 12, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Have vic members got anything?
It’s normally delivered 4 months before the season and I forget where I’ve put it, so not sure if it’s lost or yet to arrive?!
Less then 4 weeks to dees at the g and have found the only time the club are easily reached is if it’s about spending money.

Alfonz

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 23, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
I got an email today that said it is now dispatched and due to arrive in 4-5 weeks. Maybe they mean 4-5 days? First home game is in 4.5 weeks ...

Daddoo

Master Chef
Oct 31, 2015
Chicago
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers Milwaukee Brewers
26d5b6b7ca0fa7972691064acdb6bc69.jpg

Just got mine today.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

ImperialPurple

Matthew Pavlich Medallist
May 26, 2003
South Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC, Aussie Women's Cricket, HNK
Have vic members got anything?
It’s normally delivered 4 months before the season and I forget where I’ve put it, so not sure if it’s lost or yet to arrive?!
Less then 4 weeks to dees at the g and have found the only time the club are easily reached is if it’s about spending money.
My daughter is a Vic member. She got her women’s pack last week, but that’s it so far.

holybishop

Premiership Player
Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GC Suns, Western Warriors/Scorchers
A few things I can confirm with you are:
  • All members should now have received their Team Store voucher as part of their 2021 membership pack.
  • The remaining items of your membership pack, a 2021 lapel pin and sticker set, have been dispatched and will be with you in the coming weeks (if not already received).
  • Club membership packs no longer contain a physical membership card
In 2021 we will continue as a fully digital match day experience. We understand that for some of you, membership cards are a much-loved collector’s item that have played a role in your match day experience in previous years. Our long-term aspirational goal was to move to a fully digital stadium by 2025. Quite simply, the events of 2020 brought forward those plans and as a Club, we are proud we were able to successfully introduce digital ticketing.

Yuck

holybishop

Premiership Player
Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Thank you for your support of the 2020 Forever campaign. We are excited to see you again for the 2021 Toyota AFL Premiership Season.

An update on your Forever Cap and Scarf that was a benefit of your 2020 pledge to the club.

Your limited-edition cap and scarf will be posted to you with your 2021 membership items of a lapel pin and sticker.

These items have been dispatched directly from our mail house and we are anticipating will arrive at members households in late March / early April. Noting this may take longer for members with a PO Box or a mail redirection in place.

We do apologise for the delay.

Lame

Jun 12, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Unable to get a ticket so far with melb membership
If I’m unable to attend I will be done with my membership
Is the club going to reimburse me for the time that I have to waste to apply for something I’ve already payed for?
At least I get a $30 voucher that pays for the postage for overpriced China made crap hey!

Last edited:

Mara Singha

Cancelled
Mar 12, 2021
AFL Club
Fremantle
Is the club going to reimburse me for the time that I have to waste to apply for something I’ve already payed for?
At least I get a $30 voucher that pays for the postage for overpriced China made crap hey!

Didn't buy a Melbourne membership. Thought there might be issues. No trouble buying a ticket today.

Aug 27, 2007
Block 108 as loud as any
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Everton_East Freo_Atalanta_Tranmere
I'm okay with no membership card or lanyard. I recently did away with my wallet completely and really can't be arsed carrying around more single use crap (once you're scanned to get in the card is essentially useless). Plus I'd never forget my phone. In the past I have definitely misplaced or forgot my Membership - with it an e-ticket it's much easier. Had no issues last season.

#travellight

Jun 12, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Didn't buy a Melbourne membership. Thought there might be issues. No trouble buying a ticket today.
I had to do that a couple years ago because freo couldn’t be arsed having a members stand at the first vic game and my card wasn’t posted.
I’m not doing it again.
The Dockers shouldn’t be allowed to call them self a club it’s scummy big business like as soon as they’ve got your money your on your own!
Emailed the club today wasted 3 hours of my time what a joke.
I nearly got a ticket I paid for in November and they wanted a service fee I was in such shock it timed out and I have no ticket.
If every club is treating their members the same the afl and clubs will be in deep s**t in 2022

holybishop

Premiership Player
Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
I'm okay with no membership card or lanyard. I recently did away with my wallet completely and really can't be arsed carrying around more single use crap (once you're scanned to get in the card is essentially useless). Plus I'd never forget my phone. In the past I have definitely misplaced or forgot my Membership - with it an e-ticket it's much easier. Had no issues last season.

#travellight
It's harder giving your pass to someone when you can't make the game. I usually give it to my father. He still uses a dumb phone!

BeepTest

Team Captain
Jan 24, 2008
Outer Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Swan Districts FC

by the sounds of things most clubs are in the same boat. I know of a few Tigers supporters who were emailed their barcodes Tuesday morning because they hadn't received their membership cards yet. I received an email Tuesday as well from Freo and was able to purchase ($0) at 1pm (as part of cheersquad).

basashi

Premiership Player
Jun 18, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
FFC Quay Club
i am not in perth and i hang onto the membership for the grand final upgrades I have. I don't care about the crap they send. a letter confirming my GF upgrades is enough for me. I only get to a couple of games a year so if i can't jag invite to a box I buy my own decent seat. not 1% interested in the crummy 20 dollar seats that come with my vic membership

freo1997

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2011
munster
AFL Club
Fremantle
Has anyone tried to get tickets yet? I logged in, selected the game and it takes me to a page that says "theres been a broken connection"

I'm have a flexi membership.

Johnny Dalmas

Getting Old and Grumpy
Oct 16, 2015
Albany
AFL Club
Fremantle
I got my tickets through the Fremantle App on my phone.
Installed it.
Logged in.
Clicked on the "My Tickets" button at the bottom of the screen.
Tix were there for this weekend.

Back