List Mgmt. Membrey Requests Trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Disappointing :(

Real shame I think. No doubting Goodesy is an absolute champion and been a great servant. However if Goodes goes on next year that'll clearly be his last so at the end of next year we would have lost both Goodes and Membrey.

Personally, I'd rather have Membrey for 10 years than Goodes for another 1

If what the HUN is reporting is true then selfish of Goodes.

Move aside mate give the bloke a chance, as the post above I'd rather Membrey for another 5 years to develop than a 35 year old Goodes for 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Folks have you thought that perhaps Membrey has been gone for quite a while and has no relation to the fact Goodes has just decided to go on another year.
I'd heard whispers earlier in the year that he was interested in returning to Vic.

If he had a position in the 1s you can't help but think he'd stay. Really pissed about this.

Yeah I know but that will be the reason he gives but he wasn't to know Goodes wanted to play on mid year.

These kids make up their minds early that they want to go home. They get approached by other clubs & he would have been swamped after we signed Buddy, being a forward. He'll end up at one of the big clubs that have been crying about our ability to recruit Buddy.

Hawks, Pies, Bombers or Blues is where he will end up. Perhaps Tigers or even Melbourne as he had some dealings with Roos!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back