Review Memento Mori

Remove this Banner Ad

• Banned
What are thoughts on Bec Goddard filling the role Snake?

They are next!

Don't think for a minute that the agitation of the members, some if which post here, didn't play a significant role in bringing this to a head.

We still have the power when we mobilise. At the end of the day if FOOTBALL fails, it ALL fails.

Now it's time to turn towards the administration and clean house. It's time to return this club back to a place where deeds were the only acceptable language.

• Banned
Yeah, I dunno how you deduced this thread as being contradictory to that spirit, but then again, you do miss the point quite a bit.

Brad got ahead of himself and didn't recognise his own fallibilities, and like Ceaser he was taken out. Rome (us) turned against him.

He meant well, and tried his hardest with what he believed was best, but ultimately, he never culturally connected with this clubs traditional ethos from the day he walked through the door until the day he left. He died a soldiers death, and gets my respect for that.

Now we turn to the true impostors in the senate.

Last edited:
If there be any in this assembly, any dear friend of Caesar's, to him I say, that Brutus' love to Caesar was no less than his. If then that friend demand why Brutus rose against Caesar, this is my answer.........not that I loved Caesar less, but that I loved Rome more.

Had you rather Caesar were living and die all slaves, than that Caesar were dead, to live all free men?

As Caesar loved me, I weep for him; as he was fortunate, I rejoice at it; as he was valiant, I honor him: but, as he was ambitious, I slew him.

1558742395692.png

Ben stood up when it mattered.

His actions of the past month have proved to me he's not one to sit up in the Sydney ivory tower and watch Rome burn playing a fiddle like Nero.

He's brought the hammer down in record time, and I don't think he's done at just the head coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I always believed he would step up.

He was a club vice captain after all, and back when our true culture was very strong.

He knew what he had to do...............and he did it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back