(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Night Train

All Australian
Dec 20, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Who is Jussie Smolett?
American actor who faked getting beat up by two Trump supporters with Maga hat's last year. The whole thing was organised and planned by him. Payed two africans to go by the maga hat's,rope etc,something like that.

Got off because of his contacts in high places but has recently been charged again and hopefully will pay the consequences.

HAPPY BUDDHA

😂😂😂😂
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
American actor who faked getting beat up by two Trump supporters with Maga hat's last year. The whole thing was organised and planned by him. Payed two africans to go by the maga hat's,rope etc,something like that.

Got off because of his contacts in high places but has recently been charged again and hopefully will pay the consequences.
Uh huh. So the male ‘snookie’ or Paris Hilton. Attention whore.

Procrastinator35

Hall of Famer
Suspended
Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Serious question on denial mate, was it you who went and reported 5 of my posts to the moderator earlier today? 🤔
No, not me.....I had 5 of my posts removed from a CT thread & told to stop posting crap.

I give people a heads up & fair warning prior to reporting them, which isn't often.

Night Train

All Australian
Dec 20, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
If I didn't know any better than the last 2 pages….Then I'd say I had no idea that Nancy Pelosi was in charge & the current POTUS.

The degree & level of denial in here is off the scale.
Pelosi and Dems held of on agreeing to sign the stimulus bill because they wanted more ridiculous things in the bill that had nothing to do with the Covid-19,but I bet you know that already.

It's done now so i think you'll find that is the end of glug glug Pelosi for now.

If you want Orange man bad memes add your own or head over to the Trump thread for your daily fix on Trump's handling of Covid-19 or something something fish tank cleaner you won't be dissapointed.

Top Bottom