Memorial Delonte West-Gloria James South Beach Cup 2013/2014 SEASON THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't see this guy on anybody's current team rosters, so with the next pick Fubar Inc. select:

Jimmy Butler

I can't see this guy on anybody's current team rosters, so with the next pick Fubar Inc. select:

Jimmy Butler

Get F@$%ED brother! Good get that one!!! :mad:

2014 Draft Order

1st pick
- 4skins - Victor Oladipo
2nd pick - Kris - Kelly Olynyk
3rd pick - Gus - Michael Carter-Williams
4th pick - 4skins - Nerlens Noel
5th pick - Deled2Conc - Anthony Bennett
6th pick - Bugsy - Dennis Schroder
7th pick - Gridders - Cody Zeller
8th pick - BTK - Trey Burke
9th pick - Mutant - Ben McLemore
10th pick - Bugsy - G Antetokounmpo
11th pick - T Rich - Jimmy Butler
12th pick - Gascan
13th pick - the4skins

If we can knock over the remaining 2 picks today and Gridlock'd and Deledio2Conca drop a player each, I'll enter the teams tonight and set the league to live between 9 - 10pm.

Waivers will remain 24 hours.

Got Gascan's pick............

Kourtney Kardashian select Samuel Dalembert (drop Reggie Evans)

Great work lads! I'll be entering the teams tonight an at a guess I'd expect the league to go live around 9.

Waivers will be set to 24hours.

Good luck for the season ahead! Will be interesting to see who will finish 2nd behind my Crew!!!

The finished draft results.

2014 Draft Order

1st pick - 4skins - Victor Oladipo
2nd pick - Kris - Kelly Olynyk
3rd pick - Gus - Michael Carter-Williams
4th pick - 4skins - Nerlens Noel
5th pick - Deled2Conc - Anthony Bennett
6th pick - Bugsy - Dennis Schroder
7th pick - Gridders - Cody Zeller
8th pick - BTK - Trey Burke
9th pick - Mutant - Ben McLemore
10th pick - Bugsy - G Antetokounmpo
11th pick - T Rich - Jimmy Butler
12th pick - Gascan - Samuel Dalembert
13th pick - the4skins - Otto Porter

My thoughts are I think my bro got the steal of the draft with Jimmy Butler at 11.

I think D2C did very well also as i think Bennett has a whole lot of Larry Johnson in him but with 3pt range.

I ca see McLemore being a force for Mutant after some early season growing pains. I was going to take McLemore but after my trade with my bro where I picked up Redick and his 3pt prowess I had to take my Utah boy Trey.

The 4skins appear to be in a full rebuild after their previous manager bottomed them out.

Quick question. If we pick someone up now (prior to season starting) who is injured, can we put them straight on LTIR? And then pick someone else up in the meantime?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was hoping to grab Bennett but I happy to have two young talents on the Templars. In 2-3 yrs those boys will be cream.Schroder will be best PG of the class.
The4skins 3 picks will be cornerstones. That is a nice haul...

Quick question. If we pick someone up now (prior to season starting) who is injured, can we put them straight on LTIR? And then pick someone else up in the meantime?

That a good question an i think I know who your looking at!

I'm going to go with 'yes' you can as everyone has access to that player. Once the league has gone live everyone is on the waiver wire for the first 24 hours so it's not a case of first in gets the player.

Big night in the South Beach Cup trading room!

The Westminster Templars are very happy to acquire Rookie Steven Adams. He was happy too...

th

"Ey Bro, I'm stoked eh. Uts greet ta be pucked by sich a choice team eh"

I've now got 6 Centres so if you think one of the older ones can help your team this year, drop me a line.

Trade

2014 Draft Pick --------------> Wreckx 'n' Effect Mutant Womble
Andrea Bargnani -------------> Hand Down Man Down (Deledio2Conca)

Probably overpaying but hoping to get some use out of Bargs this year, I want to make playoffs for the first time this season after just missing out last year!

Mutant Womble to confirm. Given the nature of the trade, when it gets processed through Yahoo it'll be Vince Carter for Andrea Bargnani (as thats who I'd drop)...just so everyone knows whats happening

Trade

2014 Draft Pick --------------> Wreckx 'n' Effect Mutant Womble
Andrea Bargnani -------------> Hand Down Man Down (Deledio2Conca)

Probably overpaying but hoping to get some use out of Bargs this year, I want to make playoffs for the first time this season after just missing out last year!

Mutant Womble to confirm. Given the nature of the trade, when it gets processed through Yahoo it'll be Vince Carter for Andrea Bargnani (as thats who I'd drop)...just so everyone knows whats happening

This has been updated in the first post of the thread.

D2C's 2014 pick to Mutant Womble.

Boozer, Nelson and bogut are available guys...

A sad day for the Westminster Templars dropping foundation member and club legend Steve Nash . You're always welcome back to the club house Steve.

Kobe is almost back, so I'm putting him up for trade for a pick in next years draft. Could be a game changer come play-offs for the right team or even help get a team into the play-offs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back