Memorial Delonte West-Gloria James South Beach Cup 2015/2016 (year 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking at team lineups over the past few weeks it's become quiet obvious that teams (2 in particular) are not putting their players on... wasn't a rule put in place last year that if anyone got caught tanking they'd be punished?

Looking at team lineups over the past few weeks it's become quiet obvious that teams (2 in particular) are not putting their players on... wasn't a rule put in place last year that if anyone got caught tanking they'd be punished?

I assume one of the teams you are talking about is mine.

Aside from the fact my team was falling way behind even when I was putting my team in, I've been a bit patchy lately because for one, I am having trouble grappling with a dial up quality internet connection at the moment, and two, I have had some far more important family matters to deal with.

Actually I'd go as far as to say my team has wound up being more competitive when I haven't been putting my teams in every day than when I have lol.

The only thing I would say is if you are having difficulty setting your team, maybe just a message to let everybody know as a courtesy, or better still just let the commish know. He can then decide what's best for the league based on all the information, and at a minimum he can actually set your team for you.

It shouldn't take until somebody points it out before we become aware of the reasons why. Everybody just wants a league that is played fairly and with integrity......

The only thing I would say is if you are having difficulty setting your team, maybe just a message to let everybody know as a courtesy, or better still just let the commish know. He can then decide what's best for the league based on all the information, and at a minimum he can actually set your team for you.

It shouldn't take until somebody points it out before we become aware of the reasons why. Everybody just wants a league that is played fairly and with integrity......

With all due respect, reporting to a fantasy league is not a huge priority right now. I'm a founding member of this league, and apart from a disagreement a couple of years back about how I was setting my team, there hasn't been an issue. I'd like to think I've accrued enough brownie points here that a relatively short period of haphazard participation isn't an automatic indicator that I'm threatening the 'integrity' of the comp.

I'll put it this way. If I don't have things fully back together by the All Star break, I will pull the pin.

Disappointed to lose my first final by a single steal. A few injuries at the worst time didn't help. Will be the first playoff performance of many hopefully, my rebuild accelerated far faster than i thought it would. Well done to Moo

Congrats to me bro! Pure domination of Gramd Final week!

My squad needs to lift as this is my 3rd Runners Up in the 5 years of the league.

Thanks Billy. Always a delight beating you. Gotta say injuries ruined any chance you had but I'm taking the good luck when I get it. Very happy to finally win this league after being runners up for the past 2 years.

Steph Curry, I LOVE YOU!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just for information lads I won't be starting the new thread for this league until late September / early October.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back