Memorial Delonte West-Gloria James South Beach Cup 2016/2017 (Year 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

LONG TERM INJURY RESERVE

The Kidds Crew - Jrue Holiday
The Birdmen - Chris Bosh
Fubar Inc - Tyreke Evans
Wreckx-n-Effectx - Ben Simmons
Dante's Devils - Dante Exum
Boston Southies - Khris Middleton

deeman87 you need to drop someone to bring Dante Exum back on your squad.

They think Hayward is going to miss at least the first 13 games, logical choice.
Yeah i was just waiting to see if anyone got a worse injury which hopefully they don't. You can go ahead and chuck Hayward on LTIR, cheers Billy

LONG TERM INJURY RESERVE

The Birdmen - Chris Bosh
Fubar Inc - Tyreke Evans
Dante's Devils - Gordon Hayward

Last edited:

This season I am going to try to keep the LTIR updated on this thread and also on the Yahoo site.

As usual just make a note on the league page when dropping someone to the LTIR and adding some one in their place.

LONG TERM INJURY RESERVE

The Birdmen - Chris Bosh
Fubar Inc - Tyreke Evans

LONG TERM INJURY RESERVE

Wrecks-n-Effectx - Ben Simmons
Fubar Inc - Tyreke Evans
The Birdmen - Chris Bosh
Still Rebuilding - Jared Sullinger
The 4skins - Nerlens Noel

For the LTIR, does the player having to miss 15 games only apply to the start of the season or is that consistent through the rest of the season?
Once placed on the LTIR a player must miss 15 games before being re-activated regardless of when he is placed on the LTIR.

In your case Hayward was placed on before the season so he can't be re-activated until the Jazz have played 15 games even though he is already back.

If a player is placed on the LTIR at any time during the season (must have legitimate injury) he can't be re-activated until his team has played 15 games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once placed on the LTIR a player must miss 15 games before being re-activated regardless of when he is placed on the LTIR.

In your case Hayward was placed on before the season so he can't be re-activated until the Jazz have played 15 games even though he is already back.

If a player is placed on the LTIR at any time during the season (must have legitimate injury) he can't be re-activated until his team has played 15 games.
Yup cool got it. Should be a good matchup this week, your team is tough, a bit deeper than mine i think at this point.

Looking to trade a player, preferably a guard, for a draft pick if anyone is interested. Hit me up if you fancy someone on my list!

I see what you are doing there! Your trying to create a spot for Hayward.

Just remember a player has to be re-added within 5 games. At the commencement of his 6th game if he is not re-added I will place him on waivers by using the Commish tools to add him and drop him again.

LONG TERM INJURY RESERVE

The Kidds Crew - Gary Harris
Wrecks-n-Effectx - Ben Simmons
Fubar Inc - Tyreke Evans
The Birdmen - Chris Bosh
Still Rebuilding - Jared Sullinger
The 4skins - Nerlens Noel

I see what you are doing there! Your trying to create a spot for Hayward.

Just remember a player has to be re-added within 5 games. At the commencement of his 6th game if he is not re-added I will place him on waivers by using the Commish tools to add him and drop him again.
Yep you're on the money Billy. I love my squad at the moment and i'm loathe to drop anyone on my list. So if anyone fancies a player or two on my list i'm open to trading a player for a pick for doing a 2 for 1 where i get the 1. That being said this window stays open 2-3 days so if anyone has an offer come at me now!

Hey Billy the Kidd, what's the rule with the LTIR in regards to the player actually having to 100% have a long term injury. For instance with Exum where he's knee's flared up and he's missed 5 games and has no set time table currently to return. Can i put him on LTIR for this? Then when he returns in hopefully a week or two his 5 games already missed will count right so i'd be able to re-add him pretty quickly.

Hey Billy the Kidd, what's the rule with the LTIR in regards to the player actually having to 100% have a long term injury. For instance with Exum where he's knee's flared up and he's missed 5 games and has no set time table currently to return. Can i put him on LTIR for this? Then when he returns in hopefully a week or two his 5 games already missed will count right so i'd be able to re-add him pretty quickly.

Yeah that's correct bro, he can definitely be placed on the LTIR

Can't believe I'm saying this given the season Russ is having but Jokic is making me regret that trade. Was more loathe to give up Booker but man Jokic is playing like a superstar already. How good is this crop of young skilled centres coming through? Towns, Jokic and Turner and i had all 3. Oh well guess I'll console myself with 2 triple doubles a week from Russ. Such rich man problems :p

Can't believe I'm saying this given the season Russ is having but Jokic is making me regret that trade. Was more loathe to give up Booker but man Jokic is playing like a superstar already. How good is this crop of young skilled centres coming through? Towns, Jokic and Turner and i had all 3. Oh well guess I'll console myself with 2 triple doubles a week from Russ. Such rich man problems :p
Booker was definitely my target with the trade, as he excelled as a Rook, but Jokic was my sleeper pick after the last few months he had last year.
Considering our respective positions I'd say it was a fair trade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back