Memorial Delonte West-Gloria James South Beach Cup 2016/2017 (Year 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

WOW, tough way to lose mate! Just goes to prove best team doesn't always win. Always sucks when you lose both % cats and turnovers. Very stiff!

I said it last year and I'll say it again - Steph Curry, I LOVE YOU!!! Tyler Ulis - ur not too bad either!!

WOW, tough way to lose mate! Just goes to prove best team doesn't always win. Always sucks when you lose both % cats and turnovers. Very stiff!
Losing fg% was what did it, only the 2nd time this year i lost that cat, didn't win turnovers once during the year so no surprise there, you just got me on fg% which is obv a stat that can fluctuate a lot in a few days as seen in this final. Congrats on the b2b, I'll get you next year ;)

Last edited:

In breaking off-season news, in case anyone is paying attention, the Westminster Templars have been sold!
Russian Billionaire Getyour daksov no longer has the strings and the Templar organisation is now in the hands of Aussie Pie Maker done good, Jingo Gravy.

It's been implied in the local media that after a decade of poor results, the strict Non-American stance on playing staff may finally be relaxed...

In breaking off-season news, in case anyone is paying attention, the Westminster Templars have been sold!
Russian Billionaire Getyour daksov no longer has the strings and the Templar organisation is now in the hands of Aussie Pie Maker done good, Jingo Gravy.

It's been implied in the local media that after a decade of poor results, the strict Non-American stance on playing staff may finally be relaxed...
I was wondering how you would use pick 1...

U needn't wonder as I finally have pick 1!
Oh my bad. Pick 2 for Bugsy then I'm guessing. On a sidenote, i just joined a new dynasty league that was starting up and my main two building blocks are Jokic & Booker. I miss those 2 :( i think i might regret that trade almost as bad as you trading me the KAT pick. So we're even... :p

I will be looking at gaining some extra picks in the draft as well. All players on my team are open for trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd also like to move up/acquire a top 8-9 pick in this draft. Players available for trade for a straight swap of sorts or a 2 for 1:

Jordan Clarkson
Marcus Smart
Markieff Morris
Jae Crowder
Taurean Prince
Pick 11
2018 pick

Other players considered who I'd be open to talking about but who'll be a little tougher to acquire:

Dion Waiters
Dennis schroder
Gordon Hayward

Last edited:
While we're posting blocks...
The Templars are willing to trade any player not name Giannis.
Will trade #2 pick but only in a deal involving #1 or #3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back