Memorial Delonte West-Gloria James South Beach Cup 2018/2019 (Year 8)

Future of the Injury Reserve

• Add the IR slot and continue with the LTIR rules?

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Add the IR slot and allow the managers to use it as they wish?

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No changes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking to add a little production to my team of scrubs so I can try and get some Ws, looking to trade Mikal Bridges and Zach Collins if anyone has some development slots. Happy to trade for a 2nd round pick or a decent role player, PM me if you're interested in developing either of these guys.

Anyone like to snap up the newly aquired Derrick White for a future 2nd? Will be the starter in SA before long...

Need to make room for an IL return. Trade is more certain than waivers!

A reality check for the Templars, getting thumped by Dante’s Devils...
Don't feel too bad it was pretty close in a couple of cats and you're a few years behind me in development. Well a lot of years in terms of the age of each of our lists. Templars have a few very exciting players to build around! Fubar looking like the team to beat early though after destroying Billy...

Oh man poor Caris Levert. Sucks bad for you Bugsy, also just sucks for the league he's been one of my fav players to watch this year and has made Brooklyn relevant again. Kind of career changing injury, i hope he comes back ok :(

Quick question in regards to the injury reserve spot. Are we still playing by the 30 day rule or does that no longer apply? I went to add a player and yahoo is telling me Russ is no longer eligible for IR and needs to be brought back to my main squad. Am i good to just re-add him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good are the rookies this year eh?! I'm loving my Shai but the top 3, Doncic, JJJ & Ayton are killing it.
Yep they’ve been unbelievable.

After 3 years picking at the pointy end of the draft, I think I’ve finally nailed the picks after a fair few misses.... I’m looking at you Markelle.... and Josh Jackson.... and Kris Dunn....

Taurean Prince available for a productive frontcourt player... if you have an empty IL spot he'll be back in 3wks and firing for those of you in the playoff hunt.

Dirty I dropped Satoransky but happy with Huerter, thanks Deeman.

How good is Doncic eh? Wow.
Yeh I knew dropping Huerter was gonna back fire, should've dropped Schroder, hindsight eh. I'm happy to have grabbed Winslow though, we ended up trading them after all lol and I'm good with Winslow. Doncic is amazing, hes one of my fav players to watch and I think he's going to be an all time great. I think the 3 GMs who passed on him don't deserve their jobs TBH.

Need to free up a roster spot but all my guys are too good to drop! I will begrudgingly accept a 1st rd pick for Nance, Osman, Morris or Dedmon... maybe.

Last edited:
Worked hard for the bye this week and i need it. My players are pretty tired, they've put in a fair amount of work this year after a shaky start, so they deserve their rest as they key up to try and go back to back. :D

Facing the one team i was hoping i wouldn't face in the playoffs and after being abnormally healthy for the last 2 months, CJ McCollum is out for the week, Westbrook gets suspended and Winslow also gets injured. Whiteside and Mirotic struggling as well so my team is really on the downswing at the wrong time! Gonna be a tight battle Peter H impressive team you've put together!

Facing the one team i was hoping i wouldn't face in the playoffs and after being abnormally healthy for the last 2 months, CJ McCollum is out for the week, Westbrook gets suspended and Winslow also gets injured. Whiteside and Mirotic struggling as well so my team is really on the downswing at the wrong time! Gonna be a tight battle Peter H impressive team you've put together!
Now Niko injured too fml. I give up rather than continuing to gut my team, gg

Congrats Peter!
Disappointing to go down 6-2 but it was a close one with at least 6 cats up for grabs on the last day.
The best team won in the end though - I just couldn’t get anything going this week!!!

Back