Memorial Delonte West-Gloria James South Beach Cup 2019/2020 (Year 9)

Remove this Banner Ad

2019 draft order (order taken from end of regular season standings except for Grand Finalists.)

1. Trust the Process - Cameron K - Zion Williamson dropping Zach Collins
2. Boston Southies - Bostonian - Ja Morant dropping DeAndre Bembry
3. The Birdmen - Gridlock'd - RJ Barrettdropping Cory Joseph
4. The Kidds Crew - Billy the Kidd - Jarrett Culver dropping Avery Bradley
5. Westminster Templars - Bugsy Mogues - Brandon Clarke dropping Joe Harris
6. The Dutchmen - DutchRudder -Darius Garland dropping Christian Wood
7. Moodashians Moo - Rui Hachimura no drop
8. Pretty Good Helios - Coby White dropping Lonnie Walker
9. the4skins the4skins - De' Andre Hunter dropping Joakim Noah
10. Trust the Process Cameron K - Jaxson Hayes dropping Josh Hart(Originally Dante's Devils pick)
11. Fubar Inc Tony Richo - Delon Wright dropping Elfrid Payton
12. Fine Cotton Peter H - Kevin Looney no drop Klay Thompson to IR

13. Trust the Process - Cameron K - Goga Bitadze dropping Landry Shamet
14. Boston Southies - Bostonian - Landry Shamet dropping Frank Jackson
15. Dante’s Devils - DeeMan- Nikeil Alexander-Walker. Gridlockd’ dropped Marvin Williams
16. The Kidds Crew - Billy the Kidd - Zach Collins no drop as DMC to IR
17. Westminster Templars - Bugsy Mogues - OG Anunoby dropping Bogdan Bogdanovic
18. DutchRudder - The Dutchmen - Anfernee Simons no drop as John Wall to IR
19. Moodashians - Moo - Tyler Herro no drop
20. Pretty Good - Helios - Lonnie Walker IV dropping Kyle Anderson
21. the4skins - the4skins - Joe Harris dropping Al-Farouq Aminu
22. Dante's Devils - DeeMan - Grant Williams no drop as Jusuf Nurkic to IR
11. Fubar Inc - Tony Richo -
PASS
12. Fine Cotton - Peter H -
Robert Williams dropping KCP

IR players

Fine Cotton - Klay Thompson
the4skins - Victor Oladipo
The Birdmen - Isaiah Thomas
The Kidds Crew - DeMarcus Cousins
The Dutchmen - John Wall
Moodashians - Kevin Durant
Dante's Devils - Jusuf Nurkic

There maybe others that should be in the IR and can not be drafter but off the top of my head I can't think of them.

Hopefully put the finishing touches to the league tonight lads and it will go live.

Waiver order will be the draft order. First waiver i will set for a number of days down the track and then it'll revert to the usual.

I'll let you know the first waiver cut off when i work it out later.

So the league is now live, unfortunately at this stage I can add the injured players to the appropriate roster, I assume i'll be able to do that tonight when it switches over to the 8th of October in the US.

Once I can hopefully i'll be able to add/drop the players and place the injured players in the IR of the appropriate teams.

ATM all teams are locked from add/drop or trading until the rosters are fixed.

Unfortunately I can't extend the first waiver because i had to do so prior to starting the league (I didn't) so hopefully everyone visits here and knows what is going on.

Will keep you all updated but everything will hopefully be sorted tonight.

UPDATE

So as Commish i am able to add/drop and set other managers lineups.

Unfortunately though when I add a player today that player won't be in the managers lineup until tomorrow. So therefore I can not place the added injured player immediately into the IR slot until tomorrow when it switches over to the 9th of October in the US.

For 4 of the teams they had another injured player so i was able to place them into the IR slot and added there other injured player to their squad. Those teams have the word 'DONE' in bold next to their team name and player.

IR players

Fine Cotton - Klay Thompson
the4skins - Victor Oladipo
The Birdmen - Isaiah Thomas DONE
The Kidds Crew - DeMarcus Cousins DONE
The Dutchmen - John Wall DONE
Moodashians - Kevin Durant DONE
Dante's Devils - Jusuf Nurkic

The other 3 teams I have added their injured player at the expense of another of their players;

Fine Cotton - Josh Okogie
Dante's Devils - Tyus Jones
the4skins - Kelly Olynyk

Those 3 players I will add to their squads when the day flicks over in the US tomorrow because I'll be able to put the added injured player into the IR slot.

So everyone I've set the waiver order and re-opened the league.

Take note there is 'NO POINT trying to claim OKOGIE, JONES and OLYNYK' off waiver as they'll be added to their rightful squads tomorrow night.

I hope all this makes sense.

I've emailed everyone in the league to let them know the league is up and running.

As stated in the previous post, i'll be adding Josh Okogie, Tyus Jones and Kelly Olynyk to their appropriate teams around 7pm tomorrow so there is no point trying to claim them off of waivers.

Totally stoked with my off season. While i might have too many rookies to compete with the top couple of teams this year now, i think all 3 will only increase in value should i be in a position to make a run at it. Both Prince and Bogdan should be nice short term additions too for this season, Prince in particular i'm kinda surprised no one went for but i guess both are fairly low ceiling high floor type guys. Good luck for the season!

Lol, you picked up two of my drops.... perhaps I have misplaced confidence in my sexy team, and they are sexy. Wont be top 4 but I like where the Templars are headed.
Good luck all, should be an interesting season.

Lol, you picked up two of my drops.... perhaps I have misplaced confidence in my sexy team, and they are sexy. Wont be top 4 but I like where the Templars are headed.
Good luck all, should be an interesting season.
Hah yeah I don't think you misjudged them, dont see either as fantastic dynasty players but i do think both are decent role players who should have good seasons, felt >3 Rookies was excessive so they should plug the hole for now and keep me competitive enough to make playoffs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking to clear a roster spot. Open to trading Horford, CP3, Bridges, Prince, T Thompson, well open to chatting on half my team with Westbrook & Lebron being gettable too though not sure what i'd be after for those 2, looking for a pick/s of some kind, 1st or 2nd depending on the player, HMU

I’ve thought about it, and if y’all wanted to band together and offer me Giannis, Harden & KAT id think about trading Luka for at least 5mins before politely declining.

So it doesn't work in swap mode then?
Can't really give you a definite answer as I have Nurkic already in my IL spot so I can't play around with it. I do know that I was having trouble with it in swap mode but it's not like it takes more than 20 seconds to jump into classic mode and move someone to IL.

As long as the player is marked as ‘injured’ he can be moved into an IR slot.

I’ll add Hayward back into your squad now. Move him ASAP into the IR slot (i can’t do it) and then I’ll re-add Robinson for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back