Memorial Delonte West-Gloria James South Beach Cup 2019/2020 (Year 9)

Remove this Banner Ad

All fixed. Middleton is in your Injury Reserve slot now.

You can switch him with Hayward if you wish.

Duncan Robinson re-add.

LEAGUE MANAGERS YOU MUST USE THE INJURY RESERVE SLOT IN YAHOO. NO MORE DROPPING TO FREE AGENCY AND POSTING IT.

Speaking of messing up and needing to get you to fix things Billy the Kidd I'm not sure what happened but I was supposed to drop Brown rather than House for Skal

Christmas blockbuster!

Going all in on youth Billy!
Wow! Dutchy throwing his name into the fold. Legit feels like three quarters of the league could win it this year. Could well come down to who has a healthy 15 come playoffs...

Last edited:
Bye KAT you will be missed and you leave with 1 ring, but injuring yourself in what may be my last year of contention has forced my hand. Welcome to the best player in the world, may you get your FT% back above 70% and may you not rest at all down the stretch. 🙏

...and welcome KAT to the Templars. In my view the most rounded and consistent fantasy player available. GiAnt is great but I’ve struggled to overcome the holes in his game.

Thanks for the trade Deeman, gutsy.

...and welcome KAT to the Templars. In my view the most rounded and consistent fantasy player available. GiAnt is great but I’ve struggled to overcome the holes in his game.

Thanks for the trade Deeman, gutsy.
Hah i dunno if gutsy is the word for it, i didnt want to do this deal originally, as you say KAT maybe has the most well rounded game in fantasy and prior to his injurt id have only traded him for Luka, but with my rosters current position im totally all in on this year and KAT's injury, if it ends up being season ending spells an end to any chance i have at making a run come finals. It will probably be in vain but i had to at least try and Giannis is one of the few players who can replace KATs output. I did this for Lebron so he can try and make one last run at it ;)

Hi guys. Hope things are ok for all in these strange and isolating times.

Check out this thread and help out if you can.

Also, follow Josh's NBA podcast... or am I giving away my advantage?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back