Memorial Delonte West-Gloria James South Beach Cup 2020/2021 (Year 11)

Remove this Banner Ad

LEAGUE IS UP AN ACTIVE! First set of waivers is for 4 days to allow for completion of the draft and give us a chance to fix rosters if there are any issues.

2020 draft order (order taken from end of regular season standings)

1. Moodashians Moo - Obi TOPPIN
2. The Kidds Crew
Billy the Kidd - Anthony EDWARDS
3. Trust the Process
Cameon K - Lamelo BALL
4. Westminster Templars
Bugsy Mogues- Killian HAYES
5. The Birdmen
Gridlock'd - James WISEMAN
6. Fine Cotton
Peter H - Deni AVDIJA
7. The Dutchmen
DutchRudder - Tyrese HALIBURTON
8. 50 Shade of Klay - Patrick WILLIAMS
9. The Kidds Crew
Billy the Kidd - (Originally Dante's Devils pick) - Cole ANTHONY
10. Pretty Good
Helios - Onyeka OKONGWU
11. Fubar Inc
Tony Richo - Darius BAZLEY
12. Boston Southies
Bostonian - PASS

13. Moodashians
Moo - Elfrid PAYTON
14. The Kidds Crew
Billy the Kidd - Isaac OKORO
15. Trust the Process
Cameon K - Devin VESSEL
16. Westminster Templars
Bugsy Mogues - Chris BOUCHER
17. The Birdmen
Gridlock'd - Dwight POWELL
18. Fine Cotton
Peter H - Talen HORTON-TUCKER
19. The Dutchmen
DutchRudder - Aron BAYNES
20. 50 Shades of Klay - PASS
21. Dante's Devils
DeeMan - Gary TRENT JR
22. Pretty Good
Helios -
23. Fubar Inc
Tony Richo -
24. Boston Southies
Bostonian -

Dropped players;

Bruce Brown
Bryn Forbes
Langston Galloway
Anfernee Simons
Terrence Davis
Elfrid Payton
Miles Bridges
Dario Saric
Kyle Anderson
James Johnson
Jarrett Culver
Larry Nance
Frank Ntilikina
Trey Lyles
Damion Lee
Gorgui Dieng
Darius Bazley
Jaxson Hayes
D'Anthony Melton
Willie Caulie-Stein
Naz Reid
Matisse Thybulle
Glen Robinson
Daniel Thies
Kyle Kuzma

Trades;

The Templars send Ricky Rubio to Bostonians for Thomas Bryant and Bostonians 2021 1st pick

Last edited:

Peter H you need to drop one more player.

Klay Thompson will be in your injury reserve, he was there last season so you finished with 16 on your roster.

Now you have drafted 2 new players so you need to drop one more. At this stage i have you dropping Damion Lee but let me know an I'll change it.

DutchRudder you need to drop one more bro, because you've drafted two players and had John Wall return from IR.

So far you have dropped Thybulle and Simons. Need one more, Eric Gordon I've dropped at this point but let me know an i can change it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know you’re salty with me for losing KAT deeman87 but you need to set your roster....
🤣 Yeh the trade didnt work coz covid happened. But getting left with Giannis is just fine, hurts my ft some. I didnt know the season started when it did, for some reason i thought the season started on Xmas day.

Gunna be a weird season but the Templars are leading the comp for the first time in 10yrs. Eat dust beatches!

Target.jpg

After a pretty successful run during 9 years in the league, FUBAR INC. is heading into a rebuild mode. Therefore everyone is on the block, including Steph Curry and Jimmy Butler (they won't come cheap though). Not after any particular positions or stats, just looking for younger talent and/or draft picks. Make me some offers people - like I said everyone is up for grabs but in particular will move the following guys: Steph Curry, Jimmy Butler, Kemba, J Rich, Otto Porter, Delon Wright, Larry Nance, Covington and Kevin Love

After a pretty successful run during 9 years in the league, FUBAR INC. is heading into a rebuild mode. Therefore everyone is on the block, including Steph Curry and Jimmy Butler (they won't come cheap though). Not after any particular positions or stats, just looking for younger talent and/or draft picks. Make me some offers people - like I said everyone is up for grabs but in particular will move the following guys: Steph Curry, Jimmy Butler, Kemba, J Rich, Otto Porter, Delon Wright, Larry Nance, Covington and Kevin Love

If only Steph wasn't nearly 33. Where have all the years gone.

After many years rebuilding and more than a few questionable trade and draft decisions, The Dutchmen youngsters are finally beginning to mature and stake the claim (barring injuries) as a contender.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back