Memorial Delonte West-Gloria James South Beach Cup 2020/2021 (Year 11)

Remove this Banner Ad

Any chance of extending the trade deadline a week or two Billy? I'm hunting some more trades!!

The playoffs are basically just a battle of attrition this year.
They kind of are every year to an extent. But yeah worse this year. After a tumultuous year for me and not putting anywhere near the time into fantasy that i'd normally put in i somehow snuck into playoffs, upset Bostonian & Peter to see if i can take down this monstrous team of Dutchie's that i helped build lol. I'm super keen to dodge the effects of the Jokic/Westbrook trade for one week and grab the 2nd ring. Gl Dutchie. :D

Being 2 players down on GF week is hard enough without copping what Beal and Westbrook have done. 2 OT games and no Washington score below 130. Goddam brutal.
Westbrook’s revenge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Being 2 players down on GF week is hard enough without copping what Beal and Westbrook have done. 2 OT games and no Washington score below 130. Goddam brutal.
Westbrook’s revenge.
If only! Was sooooo close, if Lebron had of just come back the last game id be in this, but having Thad and Frank Jackson left in the 3rd i think this ones over, wp Dutchie the better team won, would have been interesting had we both had completely healthy teams but i assume you'd have still won. That Westbrook deal got me 1 ring at least, that'll have to do.

If only! Was sooooo close, if Lebron had of just come back the last game id be in this, but having Thad and Frank Jackson left in the 3rd i think this ones over, wp Dutchie the better team won, would have been interesting had we both had completely healthy teams but i assume you'd have still won. That Westbrook deal got me 1 ring at least, that'll have to do.
That ended up a ridiculously tight contest. Fantastic work to come from the clouds and almost pinch the ring deeman87. Had Cedi not been a late scratch and if LeBron played even 1 game I reckon you would have taken it out.
Your team is still stacked and I expect you to be there or there about a again next season.

That ended up a ridiculously tight contest. Fantastic work to come from the clouds and almost pinch the ring deeman87. Had Cedi not been a late scratch and if LeBron played even 1 game I reckon you would have taken it out.
Your team is still stacked and I expect you to be there or there about a again next season.
I know i got super unlucky with Cedi being a late scratch, if i had of grabbed Hampton instead would've been interesting! But can't complain when a 1vs6 matchup goes to the final half of bball that's played. Albeit i was kinda absent for most of the season so my 6 seeding was more an indication of my own involvement rather than my team. Anyways, well played Dutchie, well deserved ring, see y'all next year! If anyone has top 6 picks in this years draft and wants to trade them for a ready made player, come chat to me near the draft as i'm open to blowing it up depending on how things are looking in pre-season. GG everyone and good season to all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back