Opinion Menegola or Constable in best 22?

Who do you want in best 22?

• Menegola

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Constable

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Both

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmm...with a lot of talk around Kennerly, Cooper Stephens, Jarvis, Kreuger, Taheny, and with Jack Steven a certainty to start, the pressure is really on players like Sam and Charlie to step forward.

Hmmm...with a lot of talk around Kennerly, Cooper Stephens, Jarvis, Kreuger, Taheny, and with Jack Steven a certainty to start, the pressure is really on players like Sam and Charlie to step forward.
This is what the team needs..
Internal pressure to hold your spot.. me likely

Granted.. it’s dec 22 and means sfa so far

Go Catters

And Guthrie he needs to be much more consistent and productive or he'll be the next Motlop/Varcoe be shopped around at the end of 2020 even with a year left on his contract, one good quarter here and there won't cut it nor should it for any one not just Cam,hope the pressure from below can be maintained it's where our improvement across the list will come from.I'm bullish this year on our chances if we can stay relatively injury free and play the best players in their best positions.

What about Dollhouse? Is he an instant pick?
Never any discussion about this bloke.

What about Dollhouse? Is he an instant pick?
Never any discussion about this bloke.
Luke played every game this year so they obviously like what he's doing,I'd have liked a few more goals out of him,he's one that will work hard to maintain his spot, he has a great work ethic,perhaps not quite a lock but will take some unseating and he will benefit from the introduction of Jenkins to the forward half.A season under his belt in our system now I think he will be better in 2020.

Luke played every game this year so they obviously like what he's doing,I'd have liked a few more goals out of him,he's one that will work hard to maintain his spot, he has a great work ethic,perhaps not quite a lock but will take some unseating and he will benefit from the introduction of Jenkins to the forward half.A season under his belt in our system now I think he will be better in 2020.

Yes l think the inclusion of Jenkins up forward is going to greatly assist whoever the smalls will be.(Daulhaus)
Definitely more goals would be nice but his stats apart look pretty ok.(footywire)
Big Josh and Hawkins together will create a crumb fest for Miers Ablett and possibly Dall if they're good enough to convert into goals l hope so.
Improving our scoring potencyis a major necessary improvement this season imo.

Last edited:
Menegola is ahead easily at the moment.
He has the experience and could play in the middle if given a chance.

Constable has not been given a run of games to show what he can do. Massive upside.

Yes l think the inclusion of Jenkins up forward is going to greatly assist whoever the smalls will be.(Daulhaus)
Definitely more goals would be nice but his stats apart look pretty ok.(footywire)
Big Josh and Hawkins together will create a crumb fest for Miers Ablett and possibly Dall if they're good enough to convert into goals l hope so.
Improving our scoring potencyis a major necessary improvement this season imo.
That was literally the first season in a very long time that we had decent small forwards that played an entire season together. They will only gel more with big guys and each other. And the big guys were quite consistent too last year. That chemistry, the games played together and that understanding will make them far more potent.

That was literally the first season in a very long time that we had decent small forwards that played an entire season together. They will only gel more with big guys and each other. And the big guys were quite consistent too last year. That chemistry, the games played together and that understanding will make them far more potent.

Hit the nail on the head there, Del, Miers, Steven, Atkins and Ablett should make for a pretty potent group of smalls this year.
With Tommy, big Jenkins, Sav who's maturing and starting to take his grabs, and Kreuger for youth the 2020 tall forwardline is looking far better as well.
We probably lack a medium, l haven't got much confidence in Rohan but he's good when he's on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Charlie and Sam are better than all the others you listed bar Taheny who is a fwd anyway so i dont see the issue.

You think? I don't think either are in the same ballpark as Jack Steven.....

Steven is better than thembut an unknown quantity for us due to mentalhealth so i didnt include him. Sam and Charlie are better than all the other ones you listed imo.

Back