List Mgmt. Menegola, Parsons, Cockatoo and Parfitt re-sign

Remove this Banner Ad

With Menelgola's exceptional fitness, I feel it's just a matter of time that he will step up to become an elite midfielder.
His disposal needs to be tidied up, and I feel like he can drift in and out of the game at times. But with his the natural ability of being a genuine goal scoring midfielder anything is possible for him.

Was at the clubs every weekend during his rehab and illness early, and even though his first few VFL games. If we can get ablett for him id take it.

There's a footballer within, but he's disappointed me so far this year. Been very, very ordinary imo.

Have been harsh on him without taking into account his illness, so I'm prepared to step back a bit and re-evaluate his next few games with that factor in mind, with the hope I can see something emerging.

Maybe getting the easy to complete one's done first then attacking the tricky ones (Kolo, Menz etc) later on?
Maybe both will be part of trades.
If Menzel REALLY wants to go home...
If Kolo really wants to play with his brother...
Cowan, Lonergan, we will have a few departures.

Maybe both will be part of trades.
If Menzel REALLY wants to go home...
If Kolo really wants to play with his brother...
Cowan, Lonergan, we will have a few departures.

Menzel is an unrestricted free agent so no trade required he can just walk where he wants (i reckon he will stay). Kolo might be a trade.

With Menelgola's exceptional fitness, I feel it's just a matter of time that he will step up to become an elite midfielder.
His disposal needs to be tidied up, and I feel like he can drift in and out of the game at times. But with his the natural ability of being a genuine goal scoring midfielder anything is possible for him.
Hawks would regret giving him away to Freo all those years ago now. If they had kept him, they wouldn't of needed to waste 800k on O'Meara p.a

Menzel is an unrestricted free agent so no trade required he can just walk where he wants (i reckon he will stay). Kolo might be a trade.
I hope we keep both. Kolo has ability, Menzel is still a really dangerous classy forward. I'd love to see him plonked at FF always.

Can we now stop with bulls**t suggestions that Menegola will want to look at for a new home at years end and that Cockatoo will be part of any trade/deal for Ablett?

And, I think it's great to see all 4 re-signed, especially 3 year deals for Menegola & Parsons.

I heard a rumour that Mitch Duncan is going back to WA.
Sorry cats_09 I couldn't help it.

I heard a rumour that Mitch Duncan is going back to WA.
Sorry cats_09 I couldn't help it.

Lol - what the hell are you digging up 2 year old posts for?

I think it's your shout on Saturday now for pulling such a stunt,:beermug:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Mitch Duncan crap comes up every October.
If others on this forum can post bullshit, then why can't I?

OK. I will shout you a pint or two. Even though it goes against my nature.;)

Parfitt is the biggest tease on our list.

Parfitt is at a pretty consistent level, with glimpses of the future thrown in.

Menegola is at an age where he needs to be reliably at a good level but has huge ups and downs. I feel more teased by him overall, but maybe I'm just too happy with Parfitt to be objective.

Parfitt is at a pretty consistent level, with glimpses of the future thrown in.

Menegola is at an age where he needs to be reliably at a good level but has huge ups and downs. I feel more teased by him overall, but maybe I'm just too happy with Parfitt to be objective.
Couldn’t disagree more.
Parfitt looks like nothing more than a support cast player. Not doing enough

Couldn’t disagree more.
Parfitt looks like nothing more than a support cast player. Not doing enough
In terms of this year? Yeah, he's not going to be a top line player at this stage.

He's not teasing you by not being three years ahead of reasonable expectation.

You do, many do, I don't.
As said when he was struggling, he wasn't missed then.

He was outstanding last year and has much better workrate than most of our mids. We need him back.

Parfitt not doing enough I agree. I feel he needs to go back and really dominate in the vfl for a week or two then become a fulltime mid when he comes back in.

Menegola is meh for me. Bit play who worries me in finals. A definate improvement on Guthrie that's for sure

Remove this Banner Ad

Back