Player Sponsorship MENS 2018 - Jaidyn Stephenson. More sponsors needed. Join now and get the badge!

Remove this Banner Ad

robertg22 and Raveneyes are heading off to the President’s lunch on Sunday

Have a great time and of course we’ll be awaiting a full report:)

robertg22 and Raveneyes are heading off to the President’s lunch on Sunday

Have a great time and of course we’ll be awaiting a full report:)

Great day so far.

Because of Doug Nichols and the indigenous round, this is the theme of the day.
The menu features indigenous inspired food (all delicious), and guests and speeches reflect that.

Guests today are Andy Krakouer, Wally Lovett, parents of Brodie Mihocek, Peter Helliar, Mark Skaife, and Stephen Curry (Dave dug a hole!)

448f8cbaada2901d1a0052e3fc349387.jpg

e868a8ad09af37d5533643266dce36c5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Performing now is X-Factor winner Isaiah Firebrace (also a Collingwood fan)

“At Last” cover Etta James song

903d62e9b7d93f965949165dc5491c09.jpg

Briefly met Eddie when I was looking for my table. I was talking to a woman at the front of the Olympic Room. Asked her where my seat was. Eddie wandered over. Said “what’s this bloke want?”
I said “Gday Ed, just looking for my table.” He said “No worries, when you get there take your hat off mate”, smiled and walked off.

I’d only just put it on my head to free my hands to search my pockets for the ticket!

Tickets in the raffle - wish me luck.
Drew Tom Phillips as first goal scorer.

Alex Reed spoke earlier for the native people, and was well received by the room.
When Eddie got up, he forced Alex to stand up again, and said “when you attend a Collingwood vs Fremantle game again, I’m picking your shirt”.
Poor Alex was standing alone wearing a purple checked shirt!
Eddie was on fire with a few zingers.

Anyone have any questions?

Haven’t seen robertg22. Are you here today mate?

Robert’s baby had an emergency at home, just as he got his suit on, and they had to rush to hospital. Fortunately everything is ok but he is very disappointed he didn’t make it today and sends you his apologies

So sorry Raveneyes & everyone, I was ready to go this morning and my 18 month old baby decided to swing a wireless keyboard through the glass in my TV cabinet, and fell over and hurt herself. We had to take her to the hospital but it was just a small cut and bruise thankfully. Could have been much much worse!

WhatsApp Image 2018-06-03 at 1.07.06 PM.jpeg

Thank goodness she's OK.

Also the TV is fine, so I'm now watching at home. Bloody spewing I missed it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So sorry Raveneyes & everyone, I was ready to go this morning and my 18 month old baby decided to swing a wireless keyboard through the glass in my TV cabinet, and fell over and hurt herself. We had to take her to the hospital but it was just a small cut and bruise thankfully. Could have been much much worse!

View attachment 506453

Thank goodness she's OK.

Thankfully she’s ok mate, that’s the important thing.
Grow a beard like me and you’ll never worry about shaving again!

View attachment 506453

Thank goodness she's OK.

Bloody hell.

Kids!

I'm glad she's ok.

I'm also a bit upset I had a shave for nothing lol
Glad everything is all ok.

If I may be so bold, as everything is ok,

The doctor said, give the wireless keyboard 2 to 3 weeks ...

I’m starting to notice quite a few posters are saying they have beards....

Tickets in the raffle - wish me luck.
Drew Tom Phillips as first goal scorer.

Alex Reed spoke earlier for the native people, and was well received by the room.
When Eddie got up, he forced Alex to stand up again, and said “when you attend a Collingwood vs Fremantle game again, I’m picking your shirt”.
Poor Alex was standing alone wearing a purple checked shirt!
Eddie was on fire with a few zingers.

Anyone have any questions?

I have many questions but best those type of questions are kept to Beverly Hills.:moustache:

Glad everything is all ok.

If I may be so bold, as everything is ok,

The doctor said, give the wireless keyboard 2 to 3 weeks ...

Thanks SV!

I'm thinking careless conduct, high impact, high contact. Three down to two with an early plea, so you are correct.

As for the cabinet, now it's just a shelf and it doesn't look that bad. And we won... by a lot.. today could have been worse.

I received this notice from the Club today.
If anyone is interested let me know

‘Hi All,

To those that attended yesterday’s Presidents function I hope you all enjoyed the lunch along with the big win!! Was great to catch up with the majority of you.

As some of you may or may not be aware we are holding a Presidents function for this Queen’s Birthday (Round 12, Monday 11 June) and are offering all player sponsors the special offer of $325 a ticket (RRP $395). With the big freeze at the G and all 18 coaches taking part in the slide, its gearing up to be a massive day!!

If you have any interest, please let me know and I can arrange some tickets for you.

Go Pies!!

I received this notice from the Club today.
If anyone is interested let me know

‘Hi All,

To those that attended yesterday’s Presidents function I hope you all enjoyed the lunch along with the big win!! Was great to catch up with the majority of you.

As some of you may or may not be aware we are holding a Presidents function for this Queen’s Birthday (Round 12, Monday 11 June) and are offering all player sponsors the special offer of $325 a ticket (RRP $395). With the big freeze at the G and all 18 coaches taking part in the slide, its gearing up to be a massive day!!

If you have any interest, please let me know and I can arrange some tickets for you.

Go Pies!!
Sounds like a job for the gimp.

:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back