Player Sponsorship MENS 2018 - Jaidyn Stephenson. More sponsors needed. Join now and get the badge!

Remove this Banner Ad

Swannie and Taz were also in attendance

And Strauchanie of course. Was a fantastic day and lovely to meet Neilk. It’s always good to meet fellow posters and be reminded that we are in fact real people. Had a blast and thanks heaps to MG for organising everything.

Had a little panic moment at the end of the game when security realized I took a wine glass into the crowd. Totally innocent I assure you and apologies to Neilk for landing you in it :)

And Strauchanie of course. Was a fantastic day and lovely to meet Neilk. It’s always good to meet fellow posters and be reminded that we are in fact real people. Had a blast and thanks heaps to MG for organising everything.

Had a little panic moment at the end of the game when security realized I took a wine glass into the crowd. Totally innocent I assure you and apologies to Neilk for landing you in it :)
All good, I made it back inside with my glass and then he grabbed you!

I still waiting for a picture of the finest beard in the world:)
iu

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice! Where did you get it done?
'
Actually Brodie Mihoceks dad did it for me, he owns a balls and bumpers shop in town, I am pretty happy with it, cost me 200 which wasn't bad I thought, I liked the mainly black background and borders and really happy with how it come out

Neil I could tell you a 1000 times how much I appreciate what you did when you gave the jumper for someone else to win and it still wouldn't show how much
I really do appreciate your gesture, I love this jumper.....Thank you

was Sam at your house? :D

Lol, yeh had some of the crew over the night before... Sam, JT, Swanny, Keefie, Black_White

didnt get a chance to clean up

Just on the jumper, had a mad Pies supporter offer me a grand for the jumper today

I dont think it would be worth that much but anyway, said it's not for sale

Lol, yeh had some of the crew over the night before... Sam, JT, Swanny, Keefie, Black_White

didnt get a chance to clean up

Just on the jumper, had a mad Pies supporter offer me a grand for the jumper today

I dont think it would be worth that much but anyway, said it's not for sale
B-w in the group,
genuinely lol, very witty!

Unfortunately there will be no tickets for the Copeland Dinner this year - it was sold out in July!!!:eek:

Says a lot about how invested people have been in the Club.

We didn’t have quite enough for 2 tickets so I’m not sure what to do with the little that is left over.
Given that it’s usually the same people who get involved maybe it just gets rolled over?

Unfortunately there will be no tickets for the Copeland Dinner this year - it was sold out in July!!!:eek:

We didn’t have quite enough for 2 tickets so I’m not sure what to do with the little that is left over.
Given that it’s usually the same people who get involved maybe it just gets rolled over?
Roll over says best move in my view.
Simple and adds a bit to the kitty.

I'm already thinking we need some Bear love for next year.
Brayden Sier 2019 :)

Hi mate, keen to get involved next year if possible.

Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back