Fixture Mens 2024 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

every year a team that looks decent drops out for various reasons. I have Melbourne dropping. We also play well against them. Like them as a double. Richmond will not be very good, neither will WC though don't tell the West.
I have been a Melbourne fan the last few years as I think Max Gawn is a great player. I agree with you, though. Who knows if we will see Clayton Oliver, Gawn and May are 32 I think. That is 3 of their best 4 players.

I have been a Melbourne fan the last few years as I think Max Gawn is a great player. I agree with you, though. Who knows if we will see Clayton Oliver, Gawn and May are 32 I think. That is 3 of their best 4 players.
Something is off at the Dees, and it starts with the coach.
They could have had a couple of flags.
Won’t surprise to see a few want out.

every year a team that looks decent drops out for various reasons. I have Melbourne dropping. We also play well against them. Like them as a double. Richmond will not be very good, neither will WC though don't tell the West.
I have Port and Collingwood dropping way down...

The good friday games are sequential aren't they, according to AFL website North Carlton starts at 420 Vic time, we start at 720 Vic time. Probably both will be national FTA on Ch7 but if not, I think we're more likely to be given we're in the evening prime time
the national Good Friday game is pretty much always the North/whoever game, the years they decide to have a second is pretty much always a Fox game

I know we have a community series game on 1st March in Adelaide, but have we announced the local scratchie against weagles that would normally be played mid feb?

I know we have a community series game on 1st March in Adelaide, but have we announced the local scratchie against weagles that would normally be played mid feb?
Yes we have.

The Eagles and Dockers will take part in a match simulation training session on Saturday, February 24, with a twilight bouncedown at 4.45pm at Mineral Resources Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back