Mens sana in corpore sano

Remove this Banner Ad

PAFC2004 said:
The AFL was created to accomodate the teams from interstate. It went from a local league, to a national league. It is totally unfair that you can count a local league when we can't. If you want to play that way - Carlton and Port both have 1 AFL premiership.
your a try hard i'll give you that ..the only thing is your the only person (along with a few other feral port supporters) who actually believe the garbage your typing
Blues 16 premierships
port adelaide 1
live with it

PAFC2004, we have 16 premierships, you have 1. Why on Earth do you believe you could convince us otherwise? The VFL/AFL has always been the elite competition that played the best footy with the best players. Why else do you think Craig Bradley left your club?

Bomber 2003: You're a stupid hypocritical tool just like Sheedy. Your club was the most recent to breach the salary cap so STFU!

ECHUCABOY: I don't care if you are Kevin Sheedy's God-son, if you can't see that he's a senile old fool then you share his deluded mentality.

tara said:
Matthew Lloyd isnt smart enough to register his own Domain and then sell it back to the club?
At Least he never assualted a womyn with a Fire Extinguisher,so i suppose that makes him a genius compared to Fevola.

Funkalicous said:
ECHUCABOY: I don't care if you are Kevin Sheedy's God-son, if you can't see that he's a senile old fool then you share his deluded mentality.

hahahaha looks like a case of us having to agree to diasgree.

By the way bombers fans mark mecuris miss from 15metres out with no real pressure must have been heartbreaking, oh yeah and didnt Lockett kick a goal after the siren. There two rippers for the highlights real!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back