Coach Men's Senior Coach: Brad Scott

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else surprised to have not seen a famous Brad Scott outburst in the box yet? He’s so composed. How long until he can no longer contain it?

They’re not memeing him anymore, but there’s been a few :madv1::eekv1::love::cryv1::eekv1::eekv1::confusedv1::rolleyesv1::sneaky::cute::eekv1: in an Essendon shirt
He has had learnings so he is less inclined to blow up with the umpires :thumbsu:

There was footage of him getting quite animated in the box. Can't find it though. Not a blow up but could be mistaken for being en route to one.

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk
They played a bit of it when they intro’d him on footy classified a while back… or might’ve been 360 coaches night. One or the other

Anyone else surprised to have not seen a famous Brad Scott outburst in the box yet? He’s so composed. How long until he can no longer contain it?
Saving it for year 3 of his contract when we are 3-10 after round 13.

Funny, it was John F Kennedy who is lauded as solving the Cuban Missile Crisis, but the same people who celebrate that also casually overlook the fact that he precipitated the crisis by allowing the Bay of Pigs invasion.
JFK is to Barham. Hopefully he doesn't get knocked off.

Seinfeld_Back_Left2.gif

Got a couple of Geelong mates who reckon we got the good Scott. I can’t understand how they feel Geelong have underachieved in his time as coach. Two premierships and a winning % of approx 70% in 12 years and rebuilds on the run are not underachieving to me. I still reckon we got a real good one in his little brother.

Got a couple of Geelong mates who reckon we got the good Scott. I can’t understand how they feel Geelong have underachieved in his time as coach. Two premierships and a winning % of approx 70% in 12 years and rebuilds on the run are not underachieving to me. I still reckon we got a real good one in his little brother.
He inherited a premiership team. A potato could have coached that team.

So maybe the sentiment is that he could have done more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We play them twice this year, will be interesting to see how the two teams have evolved since the country game.
I’d assume they’ll be without Dangerfield. Has killed us last two years

The Scott connection means we may find ourselves a perennial finals team too with some premierships thrown in. 😁
Geelong game should be interesting. The rest of the season is a test really. I feel we are still game by game but positive steps are taken and lessons are learned with each match. But one thing is for certain is that we’ve sent a message this year to the comp that we have what it takes. Watch this space 🔴⚫

We play them twice this year, will be interesting to see how the two teams have evolved since the country game.
I feel this game may be a defining one. The location is never easy for most teams but GWS broke through the barrier. Geelong is a very good team still and look forward to how Essendon will respond.

In for a s**t couple of weeks with Setterfield and Draper missing. That’s all your physicality and all your grunt gone.

He won’t have anything close to a lever to pull if Port or the Crows get going.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back