Rumour Menzel on the piss

Remove this Banner Ad

For some reason he isn't rated. If I were him I'd be seeking a trade. That contract can GAGF. Adelaide or Port will give him 3 years for 400k you'd think.
Who knows what is true and what is crap? And who knows what the medical evidence says? I don't. You don't and the average punter doesn't. Menzel has kicked 38 goals so far this year which is not bad. If Geelong offered him $180K on a one-year-contract, then maybe it is based on medical evidence suggesting limitations?

Why Adelaide would go for a Menzel when they are blessed with forward options, I don't know. unless he wants to end up playing SANFL with his little brother?

Who knows what is true and what is crap? And who knows what the medical evidence says? I don't. You don't and the average punter doesn't. Menzel has kicked 38 goals so far this year which is not bad. If Geelong offered him $180K on a one-year-contract, then maybe it is based on medical evidence suggesting limitations?

Why Adelaide would go for a Menzel when they are blessed with forward options, I don't know. unless he wants to end up playing SANFL with his little brother?
I don't know mate, I am just mentioning what I heard on SEN. Maybe his knees are stuffed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back