Other Merchandise - Where to Buy

Remove this Banner Ad

Karbassiyoon

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
10k Posts
Oct 17, 2003
Other Teams
Is there anywhere other than the official club stores that i can make online purchases?

i'm asking this because the only way i can buy a sideline visor from the buccaneers is to cop a $36 dollar shipping fee - more than double the cost of the visor itself. and i think that's US dollars too.

linkage to any alternatives greatly appreciated

Re: Buying NFL gear online

Karbassiyoon said:
Is there anywhere other than the official club stores that i can make online purchases?

i'm asking this because the only way i can buy a sideline visor from the buccaneers is to cop a $36 dollar shipping fee - more than double the cost of the visor itself. and i think that's US dollars too.

linkage to any alternatives greatly appreciated

Considering that a Western Union Transfer costs you roughly the same cost >> maybe less....it's a fee you'll have to cop unless you have someone pick it up for you and bring it over on thier travels.

Here's another option. Be-friend a USA resident on any internet chat line..ect... after a few weeks, you've got them shipping it out to you for chips ($10). You'll be lucky to find one in the sports shops here. Maybe Vic Market ?

COOL-A-ROO said:
How about NFL jerseys / shirts in the Melbourne area for Xmas??

I havent come across a place in Melbourne that sells the OFFICIAL Reebok NFL Tops! I would love a place to get them in and sell them, but havent found one!

http://www.mitchellandness.com/index.htm?source=overture&campaign_id=199&kw=mitchell_ness

I can highly recconmend these guys- top quality gear, and they go in for all the throwback jerseys. I've been buying there for over 30 years- located in downtown Philadelphia. A Yahoo search for Mitchell and Ness shows guys selling them discounted.

Can't say anything for postage, but if you ask them to ship surface, they probably would- save a lot, but it will take 6-8 weeks to get your stuff....

Dasher39 said:
I havent come across a place in Melbourne that sells the OFFICIAL Reebok NFL Tops! I would love a place to get them in and sell them, but havent found one!

And they call our city the Sports Capital. :eek: yeah right !!

Too bad Sports Bazaar in Bourke St closed up many years ago...they had alot of NFL stuff.

I haven't been inside to check it out, but there is a store just dowm from the cnr of Punt/Bridge Richmond, that sells American Sports clothing.

Been meaning to have a goosey for a while now since spotting it

check out Modell's NFL shop link.
http://www.modells.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=716563

they've got numerous outlets within NYC and the American North-East. I was just in their 42nd St store several weeks ago and it was a Jets/Giants supporters paradise. not sure about shipping etc but, check it out anyways.

NFL Buys

Hey guys. Has anyone ever purchased NFL gear online.... where would you recommend... or where wouldnt you, haha.

Just investested in a credit card so I now have the ability to do this and itching to get my hands on some stuff that I couldnt in the past.

Re: NFL Buys

I got the pro football weekly one from my local newsagent. something like $20... haha. Its pretty good... they are all the same... its just prediction and opinion. Just handy to know which players are where now and what the likely starters will look like.

Got a Deuce replica, couple of t shirts and a cap from teamstore last week. Picked up on the 1/2 price deal from a saints messageboard, some guy ordered a heap of gear and gave out a code to enter on your order. Picked up my gear for $85 Australian including shipping and got it delivered within a fortnight, no worries at all will recommend them. First time I'd ordered anything from the US, one thing is that while I'm a big bloke myself, the sizing is huge. Thought I'd err on the size of largeness, could well have gone down a size but the gear is good and no probs with the ordering.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thanks guys... much appreciated.

i've got a big list of stuff at cbssportline that im considering getting. Keeping in mind that I follow NFL, NCAA, MLB and NBA so i've got a bit of everything. Financing it could be an issue, jokes.

danielz_23 said:
thanks guys... much appreciated.

i've got a big list of stuff at cbssportline that im considering getting. Keeping in mind that I follow NFL, NCAA, MLB and NBA so i've got a bit of everything. Financing it could be an issue, jokes.

I'm with ya on that...

My list needs more money than I can spare at the minute...

But dammit, when my fiance' and I have children... I'm getting Packer baby clothes! :D

Where Can I Get One?

Hey Guys, i went down to Melbourne Sports Depot earlier today and enquired about NFL Jerseys. They said no one in Australia sells em anymore cos the dont have the licence to import them or something like that.

So is there any store that stocks them, or do i have to buy off the net?

Re: Where Can I Get One?

I got my falcons jersey from the Falcons website. It can't be shipped to Australia yet but we got it to some bloke and he sent it to my dad so i got it. Worth the Wait :)

If anyone has that problem. Which I have.... It is possible to set up a US Address (warehouse address)... and a company will forward your email to you for a monthly fee... but its would be about $50 per mail (taking weight into account). USbox looks like the best... this is also useful for american magazines, and other deals only avaliable to US addresses.

I havent taken it up... but if your interested search 'mail forwarding'

Just wondering, if i were to say buy some stuff off the Bronco/NFL website....

Apart from the actual cost of the item/s what would be the approx $$ of things such as shipping and customs...?

Say if i were to look at buying a $75USD Jersey.... would it be an extra $20 shipping and $30 for customs?

Just for a rough idea, im desperate to get some merch.

camsmith said:
Just wondering, if i were to say buy some stuff off the Bronco/NFL website....

Apart from the actual cost of the item/s what would be the approx $$ of things such as shipping and customs...?

Say if i were to look at buying a $75USD Jersey.... would it be an extra $20 shipping and $30 for customs?

Just for a rough idea, im desperate to get some merch.

Get a mate lined up in the US- have the Broncs ship to them (fairly cheap)...he should be able to send it to you Air Mail less than 10 bucks US- shirts aren't that heavy or bulky.....and as it would be listed as a gift on the package, you shouldn't have to pay any customs.....

NFL Merchandise: Where to Buy etc

If i was wanting to buy some Greenbay Packers gear, namely a hat/cap, where would i do it here in Melbourne or online?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back