Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 21, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Sorry if this has already been touched on, but I haven't been around here in years....

WTF is going on with our training gear, hoodies, etc?!

Camouflage patterns? As if it wasn't bad enough when they introduced orange to our colour scheme. Dear god.

My 2015 hoodie is getting worn out, not buying something with NMFC on it if it looks like vomit.

Sorry if this has already been touched on, but I haven't been around here in years....

Camouflage patterns? As if it wasn't bad enough when they introduced orange to our colour scheme. Dear god.

My 2015 hoodie is getting worn out, not buying something with NMFC on it if it looks like vomit.
There's a north windsheeter with just north in white across it and maybe the logo

Think you’ve gotta applaud the club somewhat for trying something different. Training gear definitely aimed at a younger market. North has to try all sorts of avenues to grow our brand. We get bugger all assistance from the powers above. Whilst not a huge fan of the training gear, I’m warming to it and I bet the kids love it.
Well done to all involved at the club

Think you’ve gotta applaud the club somewhat for trying something different. Training gear definitely aimed at a younger market. North has to try all sorts of avenues to grow our brand. We get bugger all assistance from the powers above. Whilst not a huge fan of the training gear, I’m warming to it and I bet the kids love it.
Well done to all involved at the club
I'm not a huge fan if it, but as a mid 40's male, It's not aimed at me. It's different, North supporters are talking about it and the kids will probably love it.

And there is merch you can buy witout orange, cammo or sponsor logos.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

They went back to the orange because it sold s**t loads more than last years gear I suspect. 9 wins in a row helped this along but kids love it, my son can attest to that.

I don't care if we train in pink with purple polka dots, so long as the main jumper we wear on the field is white with blue stripes.

This inverted home jumper we now wear is a disgrace and shame on the club for selling out our history so easily.

Its all about being able to do this ........ in the ocean.....

qIyZKXg.gif

2015-03-24-camouflage.gif

They can shut up and take my money. That plain blue jumper with 'North' on it is majestic. I've already grabbed one and wrapped it to put under the tree.

The camo - love it. I'm part of the NMFC army...OORAH!!!

I like it.
Cammo is pretty popular right now too, so it's probably going to be good for sales.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone notice the “away” guernsey is now being sold again on the Canterbury website? I thought we were bringing out the homer all white V guernsey as voted in the poll on our website...

https://www.canterburynz.com.au/jerseys-c18/on-field-pro-away-guernsey-2018-p4989

Maybe the all white is being reduced to the JLT games instead

The Homer is just for the JLT and maybe one game during the year apparently. Our real home guernsey is staying for 2018 as a clash/away guernsey.

The second time we have had orange in our merch now, orange featuring on the new Huddks logo, this better not be permanent.

Anyone notice the “away” guernsey is now being sold again on the Canterbury website? I thought we were bringing out the homer all white V guernsey as voted in the poll on our website...

https://www.canterburynz.com.au/jerseys-c18/on-field-pro-away-guernsey-2018-p4989

Maybe the all white is being reduced to the JLT games instead

That was always the deal. It was JLT and maybe one or two clash games for the white jumper with the blue V. Otherwise the traditional stripes jumper is the away jumper.

The Homer is just for the JLT and maybe one game during the year apparently. Our real home guernsey is staying for 2018 as a clash/away guernsey.

The second time we have had orange in our merch now, orange featuring on the new Huddks logo, this better not be permanent.
Ah I see. I miss interpreted it as they are getting rid of our classic home. Really wish the bounding Roo was coming back!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back