Merged Thread - All Team Changes Discussion for North game

Remove this Banner Ad

Opportunity is an amazing thing, i am hoping Proud gets another one this year, if not then i look forward to him pushing for further opportunities next year.

At least Harvey will earn them! Look we need another ball winner at the clearance, Proud is the best at this outside of the seniors, give him a crack.

Anyone can make an opponent "earn" a free kick.

You scrag, bash, hold and generally make a nuisance of yourself....but it's still a free kick....and if you make them "earn" it in an over the top way, you concede 50 to boot.

I see no correlation at all between making an opponent earn a free kick and the player (whoever he is) winning the ball himself.

We don't want to give away free kicks, the old make them earn it isn't as relevant as it once was, i do agree with you. What we don't want this week is the free path that we have given to the Bombers and Tigers through the middle of the ground recently.

Speaking of Albie, does anyone know his brownlow odds? Surely he should get 2-3 votes every game for the rest of the season based on purely hype..

GET ON BOARD

Speaking of Albie, does anyone know his brownlow odds? Surely he should get 2-3 votes every game for the rest of the season based on purely hype..

GET ON BOARD

:D

1001/1 probably at TAB sportsbet, but Grim's Betting Agency is offering 2001/1. Pm Weevil for details.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back