Discussion Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2021 FJGD

Howdy all,

Have a very Merry Christmas (or safe day whatever your religion) and have a very happy New Year in 2022 FJGD family!

This board is the nicest spot on the Internet - and I wish you all a very safe and COVID free time wherever you are in this world!

Fingers crossed your Lynx packs are under the tree, your Photoshop gift card is in your stocking and your team has a successful 2022 season!

What footy jumper was on your list to Santa this year?

Be safe x

Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken
Howdy all,

Have a very Merry Christmas (or safe day whatever your religion) and have a very happy New Year in 2022 FJGD family!

This board is the nicest spot on the Internet - and I wish you all a very safe and COVID free time wherever you are in this world!

Fingers crossed your Lynx packs are under the tree, your Photoshop gift card is in your stocking and your team has a successful 2022 season!

Be safe x
You too mate!

I actually scored myself a 2005 Lions Heritage guernsey (yes this gorgeous beast).

1640267881087.png

I don't have an exact photo on me, but this gives you an idea in person

1640267912465.png

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades

rabbitoh21

Premiership Player
May 7, 2013
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Too many
Merry Christmas, happy holidays and a wonderful and much better New Year for all! Will be spending mine isolated as I've been shagged by rona here in Sydney so make sure if you're with your family you stay safe and let them know you love 'em!

Howdy all,

Be safe x
Merry Christmas!, hoping to get an favourite of mine this year but who knows what Santa will bring. But I just wanna say thanks to everyone in the community for being so welcoming and nice to everyone old and new.
1640305749600.png

TheDoctor11

Premiership Player
Sep 14, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Lakers
Happy holidays everyone, hope you get that footy jumper you've had your eye on under the tree, that your Christmas feasts tomorrow are delicious and filling, and that you get to spend it with people you care about, either in person or online.

And remember, there's always a bit of room for some pud after dinner.

Happy holidays everyone, hope you get that footy jumper you've had your eye on under the tree, that your Christmas feasts tomorrow are delicious and filling, and that you get to spend it with people you care about, either in person or online.

And remember, there's always a bit of room for some pud after dinner.

awwwww maybe a little bit of pud then.

Back