Merry Christmas and happy New year To all

Remove this Banner Ad

Same here!
Boun Natale E Felice anno Nouve... or something like that. Been 5 years to the day since i learnt that haha!

Gotta love Italian Cooking!:thumbsu:
That's a pretty good effort soctty

Merry Xmas to all of you, be safe.....
got a big Xmas day at my Nan's for a barbi...should be AWESOME:thumbsu:....going to the city for New Years....and I'm 18 and my Mum still got me a Santa Sack haha....I laughed when she told me....:D

anywhoo Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all....
and to the people that are going away for a few weeks, look forward to typing with ya's soon....:thumbsu:
Cheers for a grouse first year and a bit on BF.....very enjoyable;)

Very much so i recieved a hone call this morning telling me one of my friends rolled his car last night (dont know where yet), luckily he is alright but please guys dont be stupid to easy to get undone out there

hope your mate ended up ok.could be a valuable lesson in the end

Merry Xmas to all of you, be safe.....
got a big Xmas day at my Nan's for a barbi...should be AWESOME:thumbsu:....going to the city for New Years....and I'm 18 and my Mum still got me a Santa Sack haha....I laughed when she told me....:D

anywhoo Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all....
and to the people that are going away for a few weeks, look forward to typing with ya's soon....:thumbsu:
Cheers for a grouse first year and a bit on BF.....very enjoyable;)

Consider it lucky to still get a Sack :p It'll suck when you have to start buying presents but I make it easy for myself in just signing cheques. A lot quicker and very easy.

Merry Xmas Everyone.

Merry Christmas peoples.

Oh the joy of the 2 hour car trip to Doreen for christmas lunch with the family, I just can't wait....:p I love christmas actually, gotta love seeing the family and having a goodaz day.

Lets see if the French lessons paid off, Joyeux Noel a tous!

I tell you how much I care for Christmas - Just went up to KMART and Brought Madden 09 for $40 and I have it now

Whats Madden 09?

I went shopping today, decided I wanted to spend some money so bought myself $150 worth of clothes (jeans and a belt :eek:) and spent $300 on presents for my family.

Whats Madden 09?

I went shopping today, decided I wanted to spend some money so bought myself $150 worth of clothes (jeans and a belt :eek:) and spent $300 on presents for my family.

It's a NFL Game but I was saying it was not for XMAS I just wanted it because it was 20% off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm thinking of buying myself a good present next year. To Scott, From Scott.

Over the years i play shitloads of jokes. Got a huge 2 1.6m box by 80 and something else. Was massive and then put a little toy inside it and wrapped it up. Gave it to my brother and no doubt, he opened it up first haha!! When i was young i got my sister a dead battery, 5c coin, 2 broken pencils and half an eraser. Was more but i can't think of them now... this was over 3 years i think.

I hope everyone on the board has an Elfing Great Chrissy and an even better New Year.
Don't get too drunk if you drink, don't drive if you drink (especially you and Did's, Heater as my hair is grey enough).

Have fun, don't piss anyone else off and get some prawns into ya.

My New Years resolution is to not gloat too much when the flag comes home....but that may be very difficult on two levels......

Go Pies

Ho Ho Ho.

See ya's all in few days.

Merry Christmas peoples.

Oh the joy of the 2 hour car trip to Doreen for christmas lunch with the family, I just can't wait....:p I love christmas actually, gotta love seeing the family and having a goodaz day.

Lets see if the French lessons paid off, Joyeux Noel a tous!

C'est exact, thatday, but I thought I'd Babel Fish it for fun, and apparently it means, "Merry Christmas has all".:p

And you couldn't possibly be 2 hours from Doreen. I'm just 7 minutes by car.

I'm thinking of buying myself a good present next year. To Scott, From Scott.

Over the years i play shitloads of jokes. Got a huge 2 1.6m box by 80 and something else. Was massive and then put a little toy inside it and wrapped it up. Gave it to my brother and no doubt, he opened it up first haha!! When i was young i got my sister a dead battery, 5c coin, 2 broken pencils and half an eraser. Was more but i can't think of them now... this was over 3 years i think.

Your family must be so excited to see what you've got them this year.:eek:

Nah i got my brothers dvds, Family Guy Blue Harvest and The best of the Melbourne comedy festival Gala lol.... they are really for me haha. Sister a Pandora charm and Dad a folding chair thing lol.... mum got some coffee cups and gravy thing lol

Well i just got out of work and it was great to be out, but yeah have a good day tomorrow.

Im already on a high i just got accepted into the royal children s hospital for work experience, this time in writing not just word of mouth woot.

Merry Christmas again

Nah i got my brothers dvds, Family Guy Blue Harvest and The best of the Melbourne comedy festival Gala lol.... they are really for me haha. Sister a Pandora charm and Dad a folding chair thing lol.... mum got some coffee cups and gravy thing lol

You've done well. What's a Pandora charm?

Its like a bracelet thing where you add little silver or gold pieces on to it. Expensive but yeah
Brother and i got one for mum

Hope they don't come on this board;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back