Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Remove this Banner Ad

I have 2 rules regarding Christmas. Number 1, shirtfront anyone who says "happy holidays". Number 2, shirtfront anyone who has a plastic Christmas tree and not a real one.

Inb4 everyone says happy holidays to me now in response to this :mad::mad::mad:
Plastic tree holds decorations better and less hassle.

I have 2 rules regarding Christmas. Number 1, shirtfront anyone who says "happy holidays". Number 2, shirtfront anyone who has a plastic Christmas tree and not a real one.

Happy holidays.

Screenshot_20201220-184103_Cut Paste Photos.jpg

Happy Saturnalia and Yuletide bro!👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy Holidays is the norm where I live. My supermarket also has a massive kosher section. Perhaps you can go shirtfront the deli worker there for their sheer audacity.
Nothing says Christmas more than the physical embodiment of religious difference.

THIS, I can reply to.
Dear FK, Unhappy Holidays!! :grimacing: :grimacing:
Wishing you a miserable time.

:sneaky:

What does a supermarket servicing the Jewish community have to do with SJW?

You sound like an know-nothing hick. Get out if ur bubble son and go see the world FFS.
Peep my posting history, I don't have an anti semitic bone in my body. It was more the normalised "happy hahhhhladays" crap that I pity you for!

You should shirtfront them until they cut it out!

Peep my posting history, I don't have an anti semitic bone in my body. It was more the normalised "happy hahhhhladays" crap that I pity you for!

Happy Shirtfronting

Why would you wish a Jewish person Merry Christmas? Why wish a non-Jewish person Happy Hanukkah? It's normalised by the circumtances, not by some social justice cabal. The world just isn't as small as your perception of it, so spare that pity for yourself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back