Discussion Merry Christmas Bigfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

LeeARM

Premiership Player
May 11, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
A small present to thank you for encouraging the products of my wasted time.
ChristmasJumper.png

Enjoy.

Haha nice job mate, back at you with the season's greetings!

Hope everyone has a great week and a few big nights!

Haha nice Lee, you must be bored.

Well I was hoping there'd be a Christmas edition of KOTW. So I needed to compensate plus I have heaps of inspiration around and nothing to use it on.

Oh and yes, I am very bored.

Well I was hoping there'd be a Christmas edition of KOTW. So I needed to compensate plus I have heaps of inspiration around and nothing to use it on.

Oh and yes, I am very bored.

Yeah, 'twas disappointing with not enough "Xmas cheer" in the KOTW. Ah well who can blame InCase goin to America and all that :thumbsu:

A small present to thank you for encouraging the products of my wasted time.
ChristmasJumper.png

Enjoy.
Same to you mate. I was actually going to post some sort of Chrissy jumper, but I can't think of any AFL team to base it on...

Yeah, 'twas disappointing with not enough "Xmas cheer" in the KOTW. Ah well who can blame InCase goin to America and all that :thumbsu:
Haha no excuse, he's been posting rather frequently of late ;)

He told me that people were whinging for a break.
Maybe he can do a belated Christmas KOTW.

Decided I had nothing else to do with my time, so heres my gift to all those who have complimented my guernseys in the past few weeks, rather than the past 4 months (they were sh*t then :D)

bigfootychristmasguernsey.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Started making it, but to much of an effort on Christmas Eve.

Whats with the no emoticon, smiley thingy? Ripoff.

Bump. A reminder of a different time on this board...
This would have been an even better bump if LeeARM 's original image was still working, but from memory it was red with a green christmas tree on the front. And it looked nice.

I remember about four days earlier than Xmas Eve 2009, Smeagle released his long-awaited "Microsoft Word/Paint Tutorial" for guernsey-making, and so started the golden era of the Footy Jumpers board.

May everyone on the FJGD have a prosperous 2014; thanks for making this an easy job for TheDoctor11 and myself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back