Merry Christmas & Bulldog New Year

Remove this Banner Ad

Optimistic Dog

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I hope all bulldog bigfooty posters have a great festive period. We all know what our new year's wish is, we will just have to wait to September. 2022 was a bit of a polarizing season with bigfooty posters. The biggest issue was Bevo and coaching tactics. Let's hope the coach and team perform up to expectations and 2023 is the dogs third flag.

bobs head soup

Peanuts Peanuts
Sep 14, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I think we can all say good riddance to a most underwhelming 2022 and looking forward to a much more exciting 2023 for all Dogs fans.

Counting down the days.

Best wishes to all

Sep 27, 2011
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
New York Yankees
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my Bulldog Brothers and Sisters. May you enjoy the festive season to the fullest and maybe a little beyond but remain safe in the process because something tells me we’re in for one hell of a ride in 2023. See you at the footy.

Munnez

Premiership Player
Apr 2, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to all the Dogs fans.
May your cups runneth over in the coming celebrations.
And 2023 to be the year of Dogs.
Stay safe and enjoy 😉

Dogman 1

Senior List
Aug 9, 2021
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Merry Christmas to all bulldog fans especially the ones who can't be with family. All fans and families who are in hospital, like my wife who's kidneys have failed, hope you all get better soon. Love to all. Full steam ahead to grand final glory in 23.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Merry Christmas to all bulldog fans especially the ones who can't be with family. All fans and families who are in hospital, like my wife who's kidneys have failed, hope you all get better soon. Love to all. Full steam ahead to grand final glory in 23.
Sorry to hear that Dogman. Wishing you and your family some Christmas cheer and hopefully better times ahead, including another flag in 2023!

Merry Christmas to all followers of the 🔴⚪️&🔵

Sorry to hear this mate. Best wishes to both of you

Well it's been a pretty challenging 12 months from a personal point of view. As such I was unable to attend a single game this year and that just isn't in my DNA, I've always gone to matches through thick and thin for over 50 years. I've now racked up 46 years membership, although I'm pretty sure I had a few more seasons before that.

At the moment it's all looking up and I can't wait to be back in my seat next season. Throughout the year this board has helped keep me across all things Bulldog that I just don't get from the tv or the press. It helped while away the hours and I appreciated everyone's views and opinions (as diverse or contentious as they may be ;)).

I'd like to thank you all for your contributions and to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, sorry just can't bring myself to say Happy Holidays.

Go Dogs :bulldogs::bulldogs::bulldogs:

weltschmerz

Brownlow Medallist
May 23, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
63a0710f6a000798229974_w803h620.webp

I put this beside the fireplace last night:

Dear Santa,
Here is my list of Christmas wishes for 2023. Please make at least one of them happen.

1. A WB flag
2. WB to finish top of ladder for first time ever
3. A top four finish (to show Bevo
can do it)
4. Finals action
5. A deserved Brownlow for Bont
6. WB to finish higher than Brisbane, preferably much higher
7. WB to beat Geelong at KP, Bevo outcoaching Scott
8. Bazlenka to fix his kicking at last
9. Naughton or Marra to win the Coleman
10. WB to win the AFLW flag

When I woke up I rushed to the fireplace to find my note still there but this was written on the bottom:

Noted.
Merry Christmas
S.C.

PS: How old are you dw? You don’t still believe Santa comes down the chimney do you?

I guess I’m just going to have to wait to find out if it was really Santa or someone was just pranking me.

Merry Christmas everyone. May all your top ten wishes come true.

Ah yeah, so about that spare key you (used to) leave outside... ;)
You need to do something about your weight gj, it’s not healthy.

And your dress sense too, if you don’t mind my saying so. 🎅 Like who else roams the streets after midnight in a red dressing gown? Lucky you weren’t arrested.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back