Merry Christmas GD board

Remove this Banner Ad

1.30 lunch

Made it to 6.30 without having to eat again , fair effort for yours truly.
Leftovers so Turkey , lettuce & honey mustard sangas for lunch today

giphy.gif

I have injured myself on Christmas Day... in fact I hurt my ankle playing basketball a week ago, but it had come pretty right. After too many drinks on Christmas Day I played cricket with my son (I dominated with both bat and ball) and felt no pain at all. Wake up today and the ankle is back to full swelling and pain.

Idiot!

I have injured myself on Christmas Day... in fact I hurt my ankle playing basketball a week ago, but it had come pretty right. After too many drinks on Christmas Day I played cricket with my son (I dominated with both bat and ball) and felt no pain at all. Wake up today and the ankle is back to full swelling and pain.

Idiot!

Unlucky, I heard you were in the mix to play for Australia against England in the cricket for Boxing Day too.

Reminds me of the time I had to pull out of the Running of the Bulls in Pamplona after I got on the piss the night before and rolled my ankle.

People called me a coward for pulling out but as I said to those campaigners it's called Running of the Bulls, not Hobbling of the Bulls with a stuffed ankle.

Reminds me of the time I had to pull out of the Running of the Bulls in Pamplona after I got on the piss the night before and rolled my ankle.

People called me a coward for pulling out but as I said to those campaigners it's called Running of the Bulls, not Hobbling of the Bulls with a stuffed ankle.
If you hadn't pulled out, maybe we wouldn't have to endure your incessant song contest spamming.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And another one- sorry it's late

9dP5uET.gif
Takes a good grab and has a nice kicking action.

Would have her at Full Forward at Freo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back