Toast Merry Christmas Sainters

Remove this Banner Ad

Well here's the thread for 2021. Thanks for the year that was, have a great festive period with your loved ones and recharge for a premiership tilt in '22.

Cheerio :thumbsu::beercheers:

Did George send anyone else a picture of his “ugly Christmas sweater”, except it was just him topless?

Have a good one y’all - 42° here tomorrow, perfect coma weather.
Just no chill with you is there, even on the day of baby Jesus you find a way to get a quick insult in. Why don't you stop hiding behind that keyboard and just show everyone the picture if you're so brave? No? You won't do it?

5aee3135-2382-4167-9969-081f354dba64_x400.jpg

This post is intentionally blank and is designed to create maximum distance from the preceding post.

This public service has been performed by your friendly Fijian bot.

Merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah and seasons greetings Sainters.

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas break filled with love, laughter and family!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that was a good day, spent 5 hours waiting for a covid test for my daughter. She got a health department text and is meant to be working tomorrow. Missed lunch.

Had a good day, lots of beer, pretty buzzed now, and had a long and emotional facetime with my family in Greece. Since my old man died I'm the only one in the family speaking fluent Greek so it was tough being an interpreter let alone a drunk one. I have a mates wedding in Kalamata in August which coincidentally is where I'm from so I told them I'll see them all then. Hope you guys had a great day

I hope everyone had a Merry Xmas and got exactly what they needed this year!

I personally need to see the Mighty Sainters win the big one. Not in 5 years time, but 2022. I know that a tad impatient, but it is what it is. Premiership. Now. Bucketlist: tick.

Go Sainters!

I hope everyone had a Merry Xmas and got exactly what they needed this year!

I personally need to see the Mighty Sainters win the big one. Not in 5 years time, but 2022. I know that a tad impatient, but it is what it is. Premiership. Now. Bucketlist: tick.

Go Sainters!

s**t Christmas but I gave my wife a great gift that was really for me and she didn't notice. Possibly karma but stoked by my machiavellian gift giving regardless. Also gave my father in law a bottle of 18 year old Glenmorangie that he sent back to me because he's got too many to stick in his cupboard. Made up for a disappointing day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back