Merry Christmas to all on this board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Merry Xmas all.

Best thing about this year: The Clarkson thread.

Worst thing about this year: everything other than the Clarkson thread.

Hope for 2023: not needing to rely on a potential-coach thread as the highlight.

Go Roos!

Yeah nah yeah Merry Christmas you freaks and thanks for an “entertaining” year, both front of house and behind the scenes.

If you’re travelling for hol’s, be safe.

I hope your Chrissie sacks are fuller than a genuinely celibate monk’s sack, and I wish you all the very best of health, wealth and happiness in 2023.

Let’s face it, we here rely on the Kangas for much of our happiness, and whatever happens henceforth, let’s enjoy the bloody ride!

Strap yourselves in…………and try not to overeat, lest you be set upon by the health and fitness thread crew. 👍🎅

To early for the airing of greviances?

To early for the airing of greviances?

Oh no, greviances start early xmas day !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to my special North board favourites Le Grille Ligma and The Filth Wizard and everyone else on this board aside !

Thanks to the swell mods on this board and posters in general, who have always be kind and civil to me when I posted here (well aside from crackpot Snake Baker who is 2 sandwiches short of a Yogi Bear picnic basket)

Happy to have bought a membership to your proud club (and my deepest apologies and regrets about some tossbag Carlton fans who want you to fold or relocate, absolute spanners)

I don't give a crap about 1999 Granny Years ago (beating Essenbong Druggies in the Prelim was satisfaction enough) but I also attended Fitzroy's final game in Melbourne in 1996, one of the worst/most painful days in my life, and I am going to do all I possibly can to never see scenes like that again.

Also the first footy merch I ever owned/had was a North Melbourne Beanie from my dead beat dad when I was 6 years old..Before he abandoned us (in 1987) me and my brother used to spend every second weekend at his flat in North Melbourne

Wish i had been able to see a game at Arden St, alas, born to have Navy Blue blood in my veins it seems.

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to my special North board favourites Le Grille Ligma and The Filth Wizard and everyone else on this board aside !

Thanks to the swell mods on this board and posters in general, who have always be kind and civil to me when I posted here (well aside from crackpot Snake Baker who is 2 sandwiches short of a Yogi Bear picnic basket)

Happy to have bought a membership to your proud club (and my deepest apologies and regrets about some tossbag Carlton fans who want you to fold or relocate, absolute spanners)

I don't give a crap about 1999 Granny Years ago (beating Essenbong Druggies in the Prelim was satisfaction enough) but I also attended Fitzroy's final game in Melbourne in 1996, one of the worst/most painful days in my life, and I am going to do all I possibly can to never see scenes like that again.

Also the first footy merch I ever owned/had was a North Melbourne Beanie from my dead beat dad when I was 6 years old..Before he abandoned us (in 1987) me and my brother used to spend every second weekend at his flat in North Melbourne

Wish i had been able to see a game at Arden St, alas, born to have Navy Blue blood in my veins it seems.
Mate I am everyone’s favourite 😉

Hope you had a good Christmas!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back