Universal Love Merry Christmas to all

Remove this Banner Ad

Long day, left home at 7;30 am and got home at 7pm last night. No alcohol for me as I drove. Went to both my daughters houses and we all ended up at Freeling with 24 people in total.
Was an enjoyable day seeing the 4 grandkids (ranging from 1-7) opening their presents.
Very grateful that we didn’t wake up today with a house to clean.
On to New Years where we will head down to The Pines for 5 days then head up to our place at North Beach for another 5 days. Might be able to make a start on the dozen or so books that I have acquired.

Last edited:
Had a great day. Lunch at the new Strathmore (fantastic reno and the food was great) and then pool party for the kids before heading home to watch old movies.

Another pool party today then tomorrow is packing the car for a week at Deep Creek.

it’s been a surprisingly full and enjoyable Xmas so far.

Relaxing day at my folks' place for lunch and dinner yesterday, and off to the girlfriend's sister's place tonight for a Christmas dinner with her family. Best gift was Cyberpunk 2077 which, surprisingly, seems to run ok on my PS4. It's crashed once, but it's running ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone just seems happy this year.
Had a great two days, even included watching Love Actually with my wife and daughter last night (which was better than I expected).
Got to sleep in this morning and then read the first 50 pages of Andrew Hunters book before getting up to go watch the cricket with my brothers family.
KFC on the way home topped off this little break from reality.

Everyone just seems happy this year.
Had a great two days, even included watching Love Actually with my wife and daughter last night (which was better than I expected).
Got to sleep in this morning and then read the first 50 pages of Andrew Hunters book before getting up to go watch the cricket with my brothers family.
KFC on the way home topped off this little break from reality.

That movie is good because of boobs.

No other reason has become apparent to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back