Universal Love Merry Christmas

Remove this Banner Ad

But seriously, a big fat red and black Merry Christmas to everyone on this board.

It's been another trying year, both on and off the field, and yet we still stand tall.

From the mod team (Doss , Jab , Beerfish , and the recently departed Orazio2Joe ) and all of us behind the scenes here, a big thanks to the lot of you, a happy festive season, and may the drinks flow steadily.

See you all in 2015, and go Bombers!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To all of you the best chrissy present we can all get is for the ASADA saga to end and we return to discussing actual football topics more regularly. Dont drink too much and if you do stay off the road. Merry christmas to all the Essendon posters and a special mention to those from other boards who have defended us throughout the saga. I hope santa was kind. Cheers

Essendon posters,

Although you may all be ethically challenged scum who do a great impersonation of drug enabling cowards, I reckon underneath it all you're all thoroughly decent folk. It's a pleasure posting alongside you all, and moderating, this board.

Regards,
DossW

I am presently battling the effects of a large food coma; that roast turkey was amazing.

Next up- BBQ pulled pork shoulder cooked by yours truly for dinner. If I have enough room.

Toot too...I mean, ho ho!

Well, I will never eat again.

I'm now back home listening to the sound of the young girl in the apartment above me riding her new roller skates she proudly boasted that she'd got for Christmas across the floor. It's loud!

I do hope this doesn't become the norm, just quietly.

Hope everyone had a fantastic day!

Well, I will never eat again.

I'm now back home listening to the sound of the young girl in the apartment above me riding her new roller skates she proudly boasted that she'd got for Christmas across the floor. It's loud!

I do hope this doesn't become the norm, just quietly.

Hope everyone had a fantastic day!
1888547_738764399522674_5845970971833314849_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back