Merry Christmas

Remove this Banner Ad

For those celebrating European style tonight, enjoy the time with family and friends. And tomorrow, for everyone else, I'll be thinking of you then.
As members/supporters of the family club, let's look forward to greatness in 2020 and supporting each and every one of us, we all love the club and what it means, we all want to see the ultimate success again.
It's my first Christmas and summer in Oz since 2002 and hoping everyone is able to make the most of the time ahead.

For those celebrating European style tonight, enjoy the time with family and friends. And tomorrow, for everyone else, I'll be thinking of you then.
As members/supporters of the family club, let's look forward to greatness in 2020 and supporting each and every one of us, we all love the club and what it means, we all want to see the ultimate success again.
It's my first Christmas and summer in Oz since 2002 and hoping everyone is able to make the most of the time ahead.
Cheers mate. I'm actually celebrating this Christmas in Prague of all places...should be fun hopefully.

images

Remove this Banner Ad

Back