Merry Xmas, Happy new year, go away 2016 and bring on 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry to hear that, it is a very sad thing to experience. The joyful expectation then the sudden loss. Common but rarely discussed. Grieve how ever you need to.

Take care & I hope your mob has a great Xmas & a Happy Roo Year.

Thanks SutHotel. Others have bigger issues to face but yeah, upsetting.

Great Xmas for all Roos. Onwards and upwards.

Best wishes to everyone on the BF North board! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a 'premier' year in 2017! :rainbow::trophy:I don't post often but read this board every day. Thank you also to the moderators for making it such an enjoyable forum. :thumbsu: GO NORTH!!

My partner and I had a miscarriage last Thursday, so it's been pretty crap time into this Christmas to be honest.

The pregnancy was a complete surprise, but that doesn't necessarily make it any easier when you've accepted and looking forward to it.

Luckily we have 5 other kids from our prior marriages (one each) so it's a small consolation.

So yes, don't take anything for granted, cherish what you have.

I wish everyone on here a safe and merry Christmas with family and friends :thumbsu:
I am so sorry. Big hug for you and your partner.

My partner and I had a miscarriage last Thursday, so it's been pretty crap time into this Christmas to be honest.

The pregnancy was a complete surprise, but that doesn't necessarily make it any easier when you've accepted and looking forward to it.

Luckily we have 5 other kids from our prior marriages (one each) so it's a small consolation.

I wish everyone on here a safe and merry Christmas with family and friends :thumbsu:
Sorry to hear that S3x. There have been a couple in my family and it's a sad time. Merry xmas to all.

Really sorry to hear that.

Like sutcliffe's said, it's not uncommon, but its prevalence doesn't necessarily make it any easier to endure. Best wishes, and hoping the large family you have can band together to support each other at this time.

Merry Christmas to the Saintly clan.

Really sorry to hear that.

Like sutcliffe's said, it's not uncommon, but its prevalence doesn't necessarily make it any easier to endure. Best wishes, and hoping the large family you have can band together to support each other at this time.

Merry Christmas to the Saintly clan.

What TOD said Saintly35. We had a miscarriage before successfully having our first kid and it does remain with you.

I lost a mate I've known since prep yesterday and he leaves behind 3 kids. Champion sportsman, businessman, and all round gentleman.

Merry Christmas to all of you nutcases but a particular thought for those missing family and close friends at this time of year.

Thank you sincerely for all the kind words and support. All taken onboard and appreciated.

Life certainly has it's twists and turns, many being unexpected.

Sorry to hear of your friends passing Twinkletoes, shocking news for family and friends.

Merry Christmas to all.

Sorry for your loss mate. Best wishes and hope the today can bring a little joy back into your lives.

Merry Christmas to the rest of you (except shinte)

Merry Christmas all.

Condolences to everyone who has endured personal tragedies this year, and general condolences to all of us who had the misfortune of suffering through this year as North Melbourne supporters. Hopefully 2017 will be more fortunate to all North supporters, in every respect!

Condolences to those dealing with losses at this time, like Saintly and Twinkletoes. Hope you still have a happy Christmas.
Certainly been a mixed year for many on here and I for one will be glad when I can refer to our 2016 campaign as last year!
Best wishes to all on here for the festive season and let's hope the premiership season is even better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you sincerely for all the kind words and support. All taken onboard and appreciated.

Life certainly has it's twists and turns, many being unexpected.

Sorry to hear of your friends passing Twinkletoes, shocking news for family and friends.

Merry Christmas to all.

Best wishes Saintly. Hope you can find positives in sharing time with family today.

Same to you mate.
Sorry to hear of the news and pass on my best wishes to the mrs and the fam.

Sorry mate.

Hope it gets better.

Thanks very much to those already with kind words, and now ferball tazaa Arden Flawed Genius boneofshin.

Your thoughts are certainly appreciated. Because for me after shock of news, looked forward to my second child but also thought of the difficulties in making it work - my partner not so much, once saw heart beat and Dr saying healthy and so on. Thinks she has "failed me" - couldn't be further from the truth.

Huge change today when upbeat and an excellent sign, others go through far more difficulty than us.

Saintly31/35

ps: if mods want to move this out I totally understand. Thank you for being so understanding.

Last edited:
Thanks very much to those already with kind words, and now ferball tazaa Arden Flawed Genius boneofshin.

Your thoughts are very much appreciated. Because for me after shock of news, looked forward to my second child but also thought of the "bigger picture" - my partner not so much, once saw heart beat and Dr saying healthy and so on has struggled. Thinks she has "failed me" - couldn't be further from the truth.

Huge change today when upbeat and an excellent sign, others go through far more difficulty than us.

Saintly31/35

ps: if mods want to move this out I totally understand. Thank you for being so understanding.
There are times where looking forward to tomorrow has been the furthest thing from our mind.

Welcoming the New Year with your partner and the family, it'll bring with it that added warmth that proves more often than not that days do get better.

Togetherness counts for plenty and moreso this time of year

Really sorry to hear, Saintly. Take care, mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back