Universal Love Merry Xmas & Happy New Year whether you love it or not

Remove this Banner Ad

Beef roast goes into sammiches

Pork roast goes into stir fries then frozen ….

Left over vegies goes into bubble n squeak …..

Seafood …. well … no left overs there ……..

Steggles turkey spitted roast on open flame ….. wasn'y enough to go around …. after the secondsies.

Tonight it is a : 2kg scotch beef roast injected with mustard/garlic/olive oil.
2kg pork boneless leg roast with salt/pepper and caraway seeds

Both slow roasted for 3 hours over heat bead electric rotisserie.

Trimmings are Caesar salad/Greek salad with feta/tomatoe and garlic cold fused green bean salad for all the homos that don't like meat.

All on a ******* 40 degree day … tell me Mexicans ….. how you even exist!!!!!

Beef roast goes into sammiches

Pork roast goes into stir fries then frozen ….

Left over vegies goes into bubble n squeak …..

Seafood …. well … no left overs there ……..

Steggles turkey spitted roast on open flame ….. wasn'y enough to go around …. after the secondsies.

Tonight it is a : 2kg scotch beef roast injected with mustard/garlic/olive oil.
2kg pork boneless leg roast with salt/pepper and caraway seeds

Both slow roasted for 3 hours over heat bead electric rotisserie.

Trimmings are Caesar salad/Greek salad with feta/tomatoe and garlic cold fused green bean salad for all the homos that don't like meat.

I'm going to look into Kalgoorlie flights right now.

I could be a FIRO worker... Fly in, roll out...

I'm going to look into Kalgoorlie flights right now.

I could be a FIRO worker... Fly in, roll out...

Love ya work ferris and btw … you would always be welcome at my fire mate.

Belated Christmas wishes Baggers one and all.

Still full from yesterday...a 7.5kg goose and a porchetta just as big will do that to you.

Be safe you lot; I'm not around as much anymore...an impending arrival and burgeoning workload will do that to ya...:eek:...but my blood is still as Navy Blue as it gets.

I'll see youse all in 2019, when that pinprick of light we can all see hopefully doesn't turn out to be an approaching freight train...:huh:

Ps. Every time I've logged on recently someone else has been injured. Hopefully this post doesn't cause someone to fall off the new trampoline/rollerblades/skateboard Santa brought them.

and cold butter - my cafe keeps thinking I want it melted soft - not soft! καταλαβαίνουν?
What about our local cafe !! They bring out your raisin toast with a tiny dob of butter they plonk right in the middle of your toast, by the time they get it to you all you have is a tiny bit of melted butter in the middle and none anywhere else ffs

Belated Christmas wishes Baggers one and all.

Still full from yesterday...a 7.5kg goose and a porchetta just as big will do that to you.

Be safe you lot; I'm not around as much anymore...an impending arrival and burgeoning workload will do that to ya...:eek:...but my blood is still as Navy Blue as it gets.

I'll see youse all in 2019, when that pinprick of light we can all see hopefully doesn't turn out to be an approaching freight train...:huh:

Ps. Every time I've logged on recently someone else has been injured. Hopefully this post doesn't cause someone to fall off the new trampoline/rollerblades/skateboard Santa brought them.
BABY SBYM?!?!? YAAAASSSSSssSSsSSsSS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BABY SBYM?!?!? YAAAASSSSSssSSsSSsSS

hehehe...yep...

Little bugger obviously takes after his father, however, and is enjoying a good lie in. One week late and counting...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back