OutKast

All Australian
Mar 5, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm, Man Utd
Ok because the season tips off tommorrow, I was thinking maybe we could try to get everyone online tonight so we could work out trades and final lineups...maybe between 8-10pm edt?
Might make it easier to finalise things before tip off cause I know there's a lot of proposals being knocked back, so if we can sort things out on here we might actually get some deals done! So yeah i know i'll be on for sure hopefully everyone else will be too.
Happy Trading!

I'll be online tonight (finished uni exams), still looking for a back up SG for my Amityville Blings....bloody Jod, keeps rejecting my trades.

Cheers

Originally posted by OutKast
Ok because the season tips off tommorrow, I was thinking maybe we could try to get everyone online tonight so we could work out trades and final lineups...maybe between 8-10pm edt?

Sorry O.K. and fellow BF ballers, I will be offline for 3 to 4 weeks because my wife is giving birth to our first child. I lodge my posts from work, so unfortunately I won't have access for that time.

I will post my abscence on the general board later. Good luck with the trades and for the start of the season, i'll talk to you guys soon!

Later
Sherm

ahhh.. damn... didnt check the boards today at work. $#@*(&
missed the chat...
well, i'm on there now.. no fantasy bballers... $#@

Originally posted by Stegelator
I Can't seem to Get Outlaw When I tried To Drop this George dude It wouldn't let me!? :confused: :confused: :mad:

Go rock 'n' rola's!

Bo Outlaw is a waiver, you have to wait two days for him to become a Free Agent.
There is no way to get him b4 his waiver period is up.

Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back