Messi and Ronaldo vs The World

Remove this Banner Ad

Last time I checked Germany won the last world cup, a German team won the CL only 3 years ago among the Messi Ronnie cycle and they are in the last 4 of the CL again and will romp in their league again.

Yeah scrap dat, they're s**t Real Madrid are da best :rolleyes:
Why the F are you talking about clubs and countries for? Lmao

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really fail to see how Messi & Ronaldo aren't richly deserving of being recognised as the top two players in the world, year in, year out. Stats aren't everything but their numbers blow everyone else's away, Suarez is the only one that's close to them.

I really fail to see how Messi & Ronaldo aren't richly deserving of being recognised as the top two players in the world, year in, year out. Stats aren't everything but their numbers blow everyone else's away, Suarez is the only one that's close to them.
Pretty much. Not sure what go you pups is arguing. Messi and Ronaldo are quite clearly the best two players in the world and have been for a long time, hence always finishing 1 and 2 in the Ballon D'Or.

This is very old post, but after the todays hat trick of Cristiano, I think that Cristiano and Messi will do great things also this year in Champions League.But there is a big difference between them. Messi is scoring free kicks and Ronaldo cannot score a goal from a free kick! This is the last free kick goal from Cristiano and he scored it when it was still to Real Madrid. Will he ever score a goal from a free kick again?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back