Opinion Meta posts and discussions (non-footy, how we interact with each other etc)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well said, and I'll add this:

When all someone offers is criticism (literally) it is reasonable to question whether they are in fact a supporter of the Geelong Football Club and therefore what place they have on a board that exists for the enjoyment of supporters of that club. Some posters exist to annoy, antagonise and destroy the enjoyment of others who are here to enjoy discussing Geelong with fellow supporters. That's where we have to draw the line.

He's posted close to 20,000 times!!! And you are talking about reasonable assumption. :eek:

Oh and he cops his fair whack including from me for his negativity and constant sooking about the current regime but he very rarely gets personal and usual tries to articulate amidst a volley of abuse coming his way. A white knight he most certainly is not but don't try and tell us who he supports or what he is about. Terrible post and an extraordinary long bow.

He's posted close to 20,000 times!!! And you are talking about reasonable assumption. :eek:

Oh and he cops his fair whack including from me for his negativity and constant sooking about the current regime but he very rarely gets personal and usual tries to articulate amidst a volley of abuse coming his way. A white knight he most certainly is not but don't try and tell us who he supports or what he is about. Terrible post and an extraordinary long bow.
He said he will be happy when Geelong fails.

Get real!

He said he will be happy when Geelong fails.

Get real!
No no you're right. I'm the one that needs to get real and some perspective. Somebody posts 20,000 over the period of a decade and he's clearly a trolling non Geelong person.

He hates Scott and made a made a stupid throwaway comment in the context of another argument. Well done Sheriff. You got your man!!

I wish there was a way that people could only post what they would actually say to someones face... would make this place a lot more easy going and less angsty

Several prominent posters wouldn't even exist! :D :D

No no you're right. I'm the one that needs to get real and some perspective. Somebody posts 20,000 over the period of a decade and he's clearly a trolling non Geelong person.

He hates Scott and made a made a stupid throwaway comment in the context of another argument. Well done Sheriff. You got your man!!
Meh Biggy made a rod for his own back, if something positive happens he is a quiet as a mouse, something negative and he lights up like Orchard Road in December... he knows damn well that he riles people up and he thrives off it.

I'm all for constructive difference of opinions but campaigners that are negative for the sake of it can get in the bin.

I think you're starting to get it! :thumbsu:

This is great stuff!l

Btw, w the subject matters we deal w here reporting is a pretty lame action. F*** I'd rather all those twee spamhellcatbots got the arse, but I don't report it. Mamma always said 'dibber-dobbers wear nappies' or was that some other c***?? Dunno, I forget.

Point is, the lovers s**t me just as much as the fighters here....but we can tolerate, we can address, we can ignore FFS!

I think you're starting to get it! :thumbsu:

On the contrary I got it from our first conversation. Nobody that reads that could mistake how arrogantly highly you rate yourself and your role.

I only commented again b/c I'm just so impressed that you can spot these non Geelong supporters that are so sophisticated that they post 20,000 times over a decade and tell all of us 15 year posters what they are about!!!

Ps Are you mates with Buzz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the contrary I got it from our first conversation. Nobody that reads that could mistake how arrogantly highly you rate yourself and your role.

I only commented again b/c I'm just so impressed that you can spot these non Geelong supporters that are so sophisticated that they post 20,000 times over a decade and tell all of us 15 year posters what they are about!!!

Ps Are you mates with Buzz
Ah, looks like you don't get it. :thumbsdown:

They are labeled trolls because it's the constant barbs, constant negativity and will ignore any conflicting or correcting post to then pop up 2 pages later with the same boring, incorrect and overtly negative dribble.
If it was just an opinion and they were willing to discuss that opinion (I put partidge in this spot, I wouldn't call him a troll at all but he can have negative views on matters but he'll back it up) then they'd be fine.
But they don't. They fire little pessimistic darts then run away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back