Multiplat Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Remove this Banner Ad

The gameplay is so good but the story is so dissapointing for a MGS.
I'm a bit torn but it's still just to fun to play to pass up.

Yeah its good for a while but then you really do get sick of the side missions. Which are mostly the same. 150 of them is way way too much and having to do so many to unlock the main story is so ******* stupid. I actually dont mind collecting and building things up in games but this felt like such a chore.

Quality over quantity I say. Just have fewer missions make them harder and the whole thing will be a better gaming epxerience.

Another thing that was excessive was the requirments needed to upgrade items/weapons but that isnt limited to this game.

It's what happens when Konami steps in and doesn't allow Kojima to release the game he wants.
First time playing any of the MGS game, or any with his name on it, I can see why his fans revere him so much. Genius.

EDIT: Did you play Ground Zeroes? At the very least you should youtube that if you didn't play it (it was a PS+ freebie a while back). If you have more time and are actually interested in the story, then you should look up or youtube the history of MGS3 and Peace Walker
I will definitely check out the History, its intriguing me to say the least

why, why couldn't we have had the game Kojima wanted, not the rushed game Komani released?
Having said that, for the first MGS I have played, I am immensely blown away by this, I have nothing else to base it on, I find it to be an outstanding campaign

why, why couldn't we have had the game Kojima wanted, not the rushed game Komani released?
Having said that, for the first MGS I have played, I am immensely blown away by this, I have nothing else to base it on, I find it to be an outstanding campaign

Because Komani are c*nts.

Last edited:
The first half of the game was great. Then the credits roll like you have clocked only to find out you are half way through and the rest of the games is basically the same missions again. Wtf?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Not confirmed I don’t think yet. The first MGS getting a remake and quality of life upgrade would be massive.
Am I allowed to have a crack at Sony shitty time exclusivity crap or will people crack the sad's?

I highly doubt this rumor Konami have no interest in developing console games anymore, unless the Yakuza are really digging a remaster.

Am I allowed to have a crack at Sony shitty time exclusivity crap or will people crack the sad's?

I highly doubt this rumor Konami have no interest in developing console games anymore, unless the Yakuza are really digging a remaster.

Reading up on it the source on it is apparently fairly accurate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back