Meth Coast or Methmond?

Remove this Banner Ad

Who wants to lay claim to this loser now?

21361911-2752-446A-AE10-262614C0274A.jpeg

I mean his addiction at West Coast was legendary and it got him sacked, but then he apparently got his s**t together and the Tiges gave him a gig.
Now he seems worse than ever.

Burglary, stalking & possession with intent. FFS Ben, which club destroyed your self respect so absolutely that you need to store your crack in your crack..?

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/co...ns-faces-two-new-drugs-charges-ng-b881047919z

CF46F249-94DA-49B6-8938-A6F4DA26F209.jpeg

West Coast champion or Richmond’s most decorated player ever..?

Last edited:

View attachment 594590

I mean his addiction at West Coast was legendary and it got him sacked, but then he apparently got his s**t together and the Tiges gave him a gig.

Burglary, stalking & possession with intent. FFS Ben, which club destroyed your self so absolutely that you need to store your crack in your crack..?

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/co...ns-faces-two-new-drugs-charges-ng-b881047919z

View attachment 594587

6rZ8g8R.jpg

• Banned
Here is some evidence that clears things up.
Note the jumper he is wearing.
Case closed.
Good point, he was such a nice mannered & well behaved boy (at least on the outside *sfellow*) at Meth Coast but then when he was scraped up by Methmond his whole outer appearance and attitude changed completely from super happy fun loving ‘party boy next door’ -

975CEB14-E4EE-4807-9E77-FFAEFF385A2B.jpeg

to this arrogant sh*tstain -

656C207C-98FB-4257-8020-AD52F3D19F95.jpeg

Was such a rapid decline too. :(

Still better at football then whole team of Geelong or Fremantle players of any era

Cheffy your rustled cos you can't grow a beard as good as that

• Banned
Still better at football then whole team of Geelong or Fremantle players of any era

Cheffy your rustled cos you can't grow a beard as good as that
Not at all, my mum even grows a better one than me. :thumbsu:

What a tragic story.
The threats he made to his ex are appalling. Ones heart goes out to her.

To answer the OP: Probably Methmond. According to BigFooty, most problems these days seem to be our fault.
I don't know her but I get the impression she's no angel herself. My heart goes out to the poor kids who have two trainwrecks for parents.

Born in Geelong, that explains a lot frankly.
No wonder he’s such a champion who’s only missing a Norm Smith medal IIRC to have a complete set of AFL accolades. :thumbsu:

We’ll take that, you’re welcome to whatever meth is left.

Go Cats!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 594590

Burglary, stalking & possession with intent. FFS Ben, which club destroyed your self respect so absolutely that you need to store your crack in your crack..?

View attachment 594587

Not the first time he's been caught hiding his contraband up his bum. I don't know why he keeps putting it up there, its the first place they look now.

Maybe he just likes putting "things" up his bum

This image is deceptive.
Although it appears like Snr is pinned as all * there is a reason.
Copious amounts of smack are not to blame for his pupils having contracted to the size of a ants campaigner.
The reason is hes simply blinded by the sun that shines out of Jnrs a-hole.

"I'm going to bury you alive in your car so you will survive for a couple of days, then I'm going to bring our kids to play on top of you in the buried car so you can hear them but you won't be able to get to them."

'kin hell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back