The Law MeToo Movement

Remove this Banner Ad

Your basket means nothing.
It's your basket.

Don't call out supremacists like FK in every thread, unless you think that it should be called out in every thread.
WTF are you on about?

I'll make my arguments. You make yours. Feel free to "call out" white supremacists as much as you like. I won't stop you.

If you can't defend your position with logic or fact, hide behind ad hominem, as you seem desperate to do.
I've defended my position at length. Good try, though.

Sure. I'll explain it, rather than hiding.

If I make a point, I'll attempt to explain and define it. Because I stand by it.

You're calling me out, asking me to make a point. And I'm highlighting your previous posts in this thread... where you avoid defending your point, and hide behind its inferred meaning.
That's not a point. You're engaging in meta-bullshit that has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

And I've defended my point at length. So your post is complete nonsense. This is why I dismiss you.

9410fe0b14e15368639d7d6b2bc3274f.jpeg

That's not a point. You're engaging in meta-bullshit that has nothing to do with the subject at hand.
Yes. But you do that as well.
So you don't have a problem with it... you have a problem when it's against you.
And I've defended my point at length. So your post is complete nonsense. This is why I dismiss you.

View attachment 1263747
You've defended tons of your points at length. Impressively so.
It's why it's so obvious when you seemingly can't defend your points...

Yes. But you do that as well.
So you don't have a problem with it... you have a problem when it's against you.

I've defended my points at length.

You apparently have nothing to add?

I've defended my points at length.

You apparently have nothing to add?
Hyperlinks aren't as powerful as you think. People click them.

And, I pointed out that you've defended your points before... In fact you quoted me pointing out how your defence of points makes the lack of defence even more noticeable.

I'll quote it... I'll hyperlink it... I'll post it as an image... I'll insist people (you) scroll up to see it.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/metoo-movement-pure-stupidity.1200015/page-19#post-72684780

1634631163061.png

Please scroll up on this page if you want to see it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, and what's your point? Do you have one?
I almost think that you actually want to engage.

How frustrating if I now tell you that I've already replied... or that you should take it to the right thread... Or I hyperlink to a previous post that you've read?

Do you actually want to engage? Because I will. Regardless of whatever insult you want to throw.

I don't care.

My issue is that regardless of the gender, framework, community et al, there is still not enough support or understanding around victims of abuse.

From my experience, almost all Australian females will face some form of sexual abuse in their life.
I think the more active and the more known that any position of anti-abuse is prevalent, the safer victims of abuse will become.

My issue is that regardless of the gender, framework, community et al, there is still not enough support or understanding around victims of abuse.

From my experience, almost all Australian females will face some form of sexual abuse in their life.
I think the more active and the more known that any position of anti-abuse is prevalent, the safer victims of abuse will become.
This doesn't relate to the point in dispute.

I don't care. You oppose movements for the reason the movements exist.
You don't defend positions you pretend to hold.

I oppose the movement because it does little if nothing for anyone, certainly does little for victims and unjustly labels hierarchy and innocent people as the problem when that is most certainly not the case.

I certainly do not oppose the sentiment (the reason it exists).

I've continually stated the sentiment is noble - that is the complete opposite of me opposing the reason.

Your post is just a rant because you blindly think I'm some sort 'old whitey who wants to hold privilege's' when I've stated nothing remotely close to suggesting that.

I oppose the movement because it does little if nothing for anyone, certainly does little for victims and unjustly labels hierarchy and innocent people as the problem when that is most certainly not the case.

I certainly do not oppose the sentiment (the reason it exists).

I've continually stated the sentiment is noble - that is the complete opposite of me opposing the reason.

Your post is just a rant because you blindly think I'm some sort 'old whitey who wants to hold privilege's' when I've stated nothing remotely close to suggesting that.
You pretend to oppose things, because they don't do enough.

While also insisting that if they did do what you think they'd do, it would destroy our way of life.

There's a reason you minimise white nationalism, while attacking trans book reading.

You pretend to oppose things, because they don't do enough.

While also insisting that if they did do what you think they'd do, it would destroy our way of life.

There's a reason you minimise white nationalism, while attacking trans book reading.

Please point out where I 'pretend' to oppose things.

The #metoo movement does almost zero to help the supposed focus, that is women and girls who are victims of abuse by men. I gather this is what you mean by my 'pretension' about #metoo not doing enough. Rofl.

Please also point out where I stated anything about nationalism or trans book reading in regards to #metoo. Or the supposed 'reason'.

I'll wait.

Please point out where I 'pretend' to oppose things.

The #metoo movement does almost zero to help the supposed focus, that is women and girls who are victims of abuse by men. I gather this is what you mean by my 'pretension' about #metoo not doing enough. Rofl.

Please also point out where I stated anything about nationalism or trans book reading in regards to #metoo. Or the supposed 'reason'.

I'll wait.
Ok. I'm sorry.

Do you support the movement, or not?

Do you believe that crossdressers reading books in public libraries is a problem?
Do you believe that multiple white nationalists are a problem?

Ok. I'm sorry.

Do you support the movement, or not?

Do you believe that crossdressers reading books in public libraries is a problem?
Do you believe that multiple white nationalists are a problem?

I support the sentiment, however oppose how the movement is wished to be executed. It's not as simple as an either either, I will explain my position again if you wish. It's simple rationale.

*No I don't think crossdressers reading books in a library is a problem.

*Yes I believe white supremacy is a problem, however I believe it is almost zero threat given the almost zero support for it in society.

*Not sure of your point or relevance to the discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back