Billy ray

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
Need to find ben king a honey and have him knock her up and then he can take the kid to work

Big Red Machine

Oh, Would you look at the time?
Jul 11, 2006
North Lakes
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See my sig
Are you saying you asked your mum to take one for the team?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I feel like Kingy would be the one taking one for the team there.

give up modding on BF, immediate boost to the odds
Ironically, I've been in more relationships since I started as mod than before. It's not like my opening line is "Hey, I'm a mod on BigFooty"

How we even got onto this subject is beyond me.

In summary: Metricon Stadium is a very nice stadium; Still lacks jacuzzi in the Touk Miller Stand

The Kings Ransom

Team Captain
Aug 30, 2021
AFL Club
Gold Coast

Ironically, I've been in more relationships since I started as mod than before. It's not like my opening line is "Hey, I'm a mod on BigFooty"

In summary: Metricon Stadium is a very nice stadium; Still lacks jacuzzi in the Touk Miller Stand
You are the one that bought up your mum!

exile

Premium Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers

would love to see a stand named after a legend like swallow or touk. sad thing is the general seating is one continuous stand for ground & upper levels (except for the fancy corpo buggers). dunno how we'd do it but it would be cool, since we technically control/operate the stadium and all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big Red Machine

Oh, Would you look at the time?
Jul 11, 2006
North Lakes
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See my sig
Show off!!
Yeah... look... Let's just say the Suns aren't the only thing that promised me a bright future only to rip my heart out ;)

would love to see a stand named after a legend like swallow or touk. sad thing is the general seating is one continuous stand for ground & upper levels (except for the fancy corpo buggers). dunno how we'd do it but it would be cool, since we technically control/operate the stadium and all.
I think you're right - I don't think standalone stands are so much a thing anymore, Most stadiums go all the way around "Cake Tin" style. Maybe the David Swallow/Touk Miller/Rory Thompson Bay? Rename the member's bays after Legendary Suns?

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
Yeah... look... Let's just say the Suns aren't the only thing that promised me a bright future only to rip my heart out ;)

I think you're right - I don't think standalone stands are so much a thing anymore, Most stadiums go all the way around "Cake Tin" style. Maybe the David Swallow/Touk Miller/Rory Thompson Bay? Rename the member's bays after Legendary Suns?
Adelaide Oval, Optus Stadium and the MCG have stands named eventhough they have a round style.

We could name the areas

Scoreboard
Corporate area
Goals with the stand
then split up the wing in two or three 'stands'

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad