Metricon Stadium Gold Coast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smartys Power

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 19, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Not sure what it's like today but when I was up there they had staff enforcing the seating areas. A heap of people with GA tickets that snuck across were asked to move back to GA during the first quarter.
I’ll never understand why staff care so much about patrolling that especially in lower crowded games. If someone is in someone seat, they’ll ask them to move and they’ll find somewhere else to sit. It’s really not that hard.

brucetiki

Spec Moderator
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
I’ll never understand why staff care so much about patrolling that especially in lower crowded games. If someone is in someone seat, they’ll ask them to move and they’ll find somewhere else to sit. It’s really not that hard.
They're instructed from the higher ups to do it.

If it were up to the front line staff they wouldn't be enforcing it.

Dirty Bird

Pokémon Master
Aug 1, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
#BostonStrong #RiseUp
Agreed
I've only had that issue once.
Adelaide vs Melbourne at the MCG in 2016. sub 30k.
We bought reserved seats for about n11 or so.
Packed (With mostly Crows fans tbh) but I wanted space. Tried to go to n13 which was literally completely empty and security came over and went 'sorry, this is for Melbourne season ticket holders'

WHO THE **** CARES

Top Bottom